About the opportunity
The role is varied and often challenging, as the Allocations team are responsible for a diverse range of tasks, from the effective planning of inspections to answering queries from licensees, inspectors, other certification teams and third-party partners.
You will have administrative experience within an office environment; excellent communication skills and experience of using databases. It would also be beneficial to have customer service experience, logistics administration experience and a good understanding of UK geography.
We offer a range of financial and lifestyle benefits to all our employees, including:
- 27 days annual holiday increasing to 30 days with length of service plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme with ethical investment options and employer contribution
- Free membership of the Soil Association and discounts on organic produce
- Volunteer days to give back to the local community or support green initiatives
- Family friendly policies and flexible working
- Cycle to work scheme
- Sociable and engaging workplace of professionals that share a passion for healthy, sustainable lifestyle and produce
37.5 hours per week
Bristol/Hybrid - 2 days office based per week