Role purpose: To provide an effective first point of contact with many of Big Give's customers, including charity partners and donors. Provide support to the rest of the Big Give team across a variety of digital, operational and customer projects.
What you will do:
- Responding to inbound queries to the Big Give - supporting both Charities and Donors
- Verification and onboarding of charities onto the Big Give platform
- Supporting operational effectiveness within the Big Give team, for example creating Salesforce reports, digital project management support, managing invoices., Data management & administration
- Committed to providing effective customer service, representing Big Give's brand values of generosity, purpose, trustworthiness and togetherness
- Comfortable working in a "tech first" environment.
- A brilliant attitude; committed, hard-working and willing to learn
- Exceptional organisational skills, ability to plan your work and manage your time effectively
- A desire to want to achieve results to make a difference in a small successful team
- Attention to detail
What you need:
- Customer service experience, ideally in a digital environment
- Exceptional IT skills - Our most widely used apps include G-Suite, Slack, Jira, Salesforce, and SurveyMonkey.
- Strong communications skills with an excellent standard of written and spoken English
- Strong numerical and data analysis skills (Excel and Google Sheets)
- Travel to our London office 1-2 days per week (currently Tuesdays)
- A good understanding of the UK charity sector (desirable)
What you'll get
- £25,000 - 30,000 salary (depending on experience)
- Up to 30 days of Annual Leave, excluding Bank Holidays
- Flexible working, including the provision to work from home
- Investment in your personal development
- Other benefits include childcare vouchers, a company pension scheme, personal accident cover, a personal development allowance and free eye tests.
Application deadline: 25th September 2022.
Candidates must have the right to work in the UK.