ImpactEd is an award-winning social enterprise that exists to help evaluate, understand and improve impact in education.
In our education system, we invest huge amounts of time, money and energy in different programmes and interventions to improve outcomes for pupils. Yet far too often, we don’t know what is working – and what isn’t. We exist to address thisevaluation deficit, helping schools and those working with them to better understand what is working to make a difference to the lives of young people.
ImpactEd’s new strategy outlines a commitment to systemic impact through enabling our partners to make better decisions on behalf of children and empowering our team to make effective decisions on behalf of the organisation.
School partnerships are integral to this. We work directly with over 250 schools as school partners, equipping them to better understand their educational impact, and reach a further 400 more indirectly through evaluations with partner education organisations. We do this through a combination of hands-on partnership, training and consultancy, and our digital platform which makes monitoring and evaluation quicker, easier and more effective.
As we embark on our strategy, we are looking to recruit a Head of School Delivery and Engagement to develop and lead our school delivery cycle, partner engagement strategy and the outputs of the partnerships team. There will be particular responsibility for ensuring high levels of retention and customer satisfaction, reflecting our ambition to build long-term partnerships with schools that align with the systemic vision of our strategy.
As a result, the role will involve a mix of quality assurance of delivery, modelling high-quality partnership and relationship management (through direct delivery as well as team support) and designing and implementing effective team processes. You will focus in particular on:
- Achieving high-quality school experience across the team
- Designing and developing scalable delivery processes
- Team management, development and coaching, particularly in building research and evaluation expertise
- Commercial ownership, particularly on renewals and upsells with some new business responsibility
For someone with a deep understanding of the education sector, a commercial sense and a vision for how schools can be best supported through high-quality impact evaluation, this is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the direction of a fast-growing social enterprise.
You would be joining a dynamic social enterprise with opportunities for development and progression in line with organisational growth. We are committed to:
- Agile and flexible working: responsive management, flexible hours, work from home options
- Personal excellence: we invest significantly in professional development, including an external mentor for every staff member, an individual CPD budget, and formal and informal training and support
- Mental health and wellbeing: access to health and wellbeing advice and free therapist support
For further details about the role, please see the additional details provided on the application link. The application deadline is Wednesday 28th September at 9am.