Our mission is to improve the working lives of one million people by 2025; allowing employees to have flexibility, optionality and autonomy in where and how they work. Our biggest asset in achieving this goal is our diverse team. We are committed to building an equitable, inclusive culture that reflects the ethics and values at the heart of our mission. We actively encourage applicants from all backgrounds and believe that no matter your sex, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or parental status—you will have the opportunity to succeed and make a difference here at Hubble.
Join us as we make hybrid working easy and accessible to all.
Hubble makes hybrid working easy—we’re the world’s first platform to help companies set up and manage their hybrid workplace. Whether that's a full time office or on-demand access to a global network of workspaces.
We are growing fast and are looking for our first Partnership Manager to expand our Partnerships function. You will be responsible for growing our strategic partners base, deepening relationships, and increasing our global reach to customers through partners. This is an exciting role requiring strategic planning, great relationship building skills and entrepreneurial enthusiasm to build out our partnership strategy.
What you’ll be doing:
- Strategic partnerships: Sourcing and establishing new partnerships with companies that have a strong customer crossover, to help Hubble acquire more target customers and access new global markets
- Integrations: Deepening relationships with strategic partners and looking to create integrated partnerships—working closely with the Product team to implement technical integrations where possible
- Customer value: Delivering value for customers by offering a suite of partner solutions to help retention and customer satisfaction
- Affiliates programme: Setting up an affiliates partner platform and network to increase referral traffic
- VC partnerships: Building and strengthening relationships with VCs to offer value to their portfolio companies
- Marketing activity/exposure: Working closely with marketing to increase brand exposure through joint partnership activity
- Reporting: Identifying key metrics and take a data-driven approach to measure the success of our partnerships, ROI and pipeline
- Collaboration: Working closely with other commercial teams at Hubble to ensure referred companies receive the same fantastic experience with Hubble
- 4-6 years of Partnership management experience, sourcing and building strategic partnerships to generate new customer leads
- Experience in the HR or remote world of work is helpful but not necessary
- Experience setting up new partnerships from scratch, and deepening relationships with these partners to increase integration opportunities
- Experience building scalable processes and using different technologies to solve problems
- Data-driven, with a mindset to continuously improve, measure, and test. Experience in handling and manipulating data, and performance reports
We make sure everyone in the team is comfortable and has what they need to get their best work done. Benefits can be tweaked on an individual basis. This includes flexible hours, remote working, and taking holidays when you need, focussing only on whether the work gets done. We get together in our office for collaboration and connecting with each other, while everyone has the flexibility to work from anywhere on other days.
Some of the basics and benefits we offer:
- Competitive salary and equity options
- Pension contribution and private medical insurance
- Regular social events and quarterly away days
- Macbook and equipment to help you work from home
- Spotify Premium or Apple Music
- Kindle Unlimited, free technical books, and support on training
- On-demand access to a network of hundreds of global workspaces
We're a friendly and diverse team with a mix of different backgrounds, races and genders and we want to continue this as we grow. We're really proud of our values, which have been created collectively as an organisation to highlight what we believe are most important in fostering an excellent work environment and building a product that customers really love:
1. Empower each other
2. Go above and beyond
3. Bring an entrepreneurial mindset
4. Be different, together
5. Move the needle
Hubble’s key market, the flexible office market, has grown from 0.5% in 2014 to 6% in 2020, and was estimated to grow to 30% by 2030 pre-Covid. The impact of the pandemic is accelerating this trend even quicker, and Hubble has a huge opportunity to become the global category leader in the future of where we work. As part of our post-Covid strategy, we’ve recently launched Hubble Pass, a flexible membership that allows businesses to give their employees on-demand access to a global network of top-quality workspaces, whenever they need it.