Would you like to contribute to our mission of removing the career break penalty and making career breaks a normal part of a 40-50 year career?
We’re looking for a Programme Manager to join our growing team! The Programme Manager will be responsible for hands-on delivery of time-critical projects and for providing support to our client facing team, ensuring the smooth running of a wide range of individual and cross-company returner programmes.
The role is open to all candidates with relevant skills and experience. The role will be 3 - 4 days a week (to be agreed at interview).
About the role
The role is varied and busy. You will work with the Client Programme Directors to set up and deliver a range of returner programmes. You will be responsible for managing the implementation of selected programmes, such as return to work initiatives, cross-company programmes and returner events. You will be required to create, agree, monitor and deliver upon a project plan. It's a hands-on role, delivering key components such as creating promotional materials, creating surveys, communicating with the team and external parties, co-ordinating evaluations, preparing and updating client materials, maintaining records on our client relationship management system, creating programme adverts on Wordpress, creating events on Eventbrite and providing support for events on Zoom or Teams.
Once you've settled in, you will also play a role in responding to first line client enquiries about Women Returners and our partnership services.
Who are we looking for?
This is a great opportunity for someone with experience of working in a corporate environment, who is interested in working for a purpose-driven organisation. We'd like to see:
- Strong programme management experience. You'll be highly organised, with excellent attention to detail
- Experience of stakeholder relationship management. You'll be approachable and personable, recognising the importance of our partners and stakeholders
- The ability to manage your own workload and to prioritise effectively, with a proactive problem-solving approach
- Flexibility and adaptability. As we’re a small business, you’ll be ready and willing to step in to support the wider team on different and changing priorities
- Comfortable with tech and open to learning new tech skills along the way
- An understanding of returner programmes is not essential but would be beneficial
- Familiarity with Wordpress, Zoom, databases and social media is not essential but would be beneficial.
This role would suit candidates with a background in a related field, such as Programme Management or Project Management.
You can be based anywhere in the UK. You will need to be available to travel to occasional meetings in London. You must have the right to work in the UK. Applications are particularly welcomed from ethnic minority candidates.
Closing date for applications is 2 October, but please apply as soon as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you!