Much Better Adventures are looking for a Paid Media Specialist to work with our award-winning marketing team, liaising directly with the Head of Performance and CMO to ensure paid media strategies are aligned with overarching marketing goals. This is a 3 month temporary contract position to provide part-time paternity cover, with the potential to become a full time permanent role.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- The day-to-day management of paid digital marketing campaigns including paid search, display and social advertising strategies.
- Creating and optimizing paid media campaigns to support the business in our growth goals.
- Helping drive growth and success across our digital platforms, focusing primarily on Meta Ads and Google Ads.
Initial 3-month contract starting October 2022 with the potential to extend.
3 days a week during 1-month paternity cover, 2 days thereafter
£150-£250/day depending on experience
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Developing, executing, and optimising cutting-edge digital campaigns from conception to launch
- Working cross-departmentally to align campaign strategies and goals across the organization
- Providing ongoing actionable insights into campaign performance to relevant stakeholders
- Defining, measuring, and evaluating relevant paid media KPIs
- Building out media buys for various ad platforms and overseeing the day-to-day execution of paid media
- Overseeing and managing the overall budget for paid media
- Conducting in-depth keyword and website research, ad grouping and audience targeting
- Implement audience and ad creative testing.
- Maintaining knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies
A proven track record of delivering successful paid media campaigns for e-commerce websites, ideally in the travel sector.
At least 3 years recent experience working with:
- Google Ads
- Meta Ads
- Google Analytics
- Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets
- Plausible Analytics or other website analytics packages
We're on a mission to inspire people to live a more adventure-rich life, help a global community of local and independent businesses to make a great living doing what they love, and protect the world's wild places, one adventure at a time.
Our multi-award-winning adventures are continually rated 5* by our community of loyal customers, we’re backed by some of Europe’s leading investors and entrepreneurs, and are part-community owned. We were named ‘Best Travel Agent of the Year’ at the 2021 Travolution Awards, as well as picking up awards at the 2021 Safe and Sustainable Awards and WTM Responsible Tourism Awards for our industry leadership in response to the climate crisis. We’ve also recently been certified as B Corp.
So if you want to build a global leading brand in one of the fastest-growing sectors in travel, and get a kick out of making good things happen, then you are in the right place.