Client Relationship Manager
We want to see organisations doing the best they can. We know that for some, IT just seems to get in the way of progress rather being an enabler. Our desire is to serve the best interests of each organisation we work for and bring together everything they need to transform how they work.
1 Who we are looking for:
We’re looking for someone who will work to serve the needs of our clients. Whether working with key client staff, their suppliers, our suppliers or our internal team, someone who communicates a desire to help and absolute integrity.
2 What outcomes are we after?
1. For our clients to have someone who will be their champion internally at Fluid; someone who will;
- understand their needs
- follow up the progress and keep them up-to-date
- solicit their feedback
2. We need a candidate who will represent us well to our clients and communicate confidently with relevant stakeholders.
3. We need timely and accurate logs of works and communications undertaken.
3 What are the core competencies we need?
- First and foremost, this role is about listening.
- The ability to communicate integrity.
- Proven discipline of working in a CRM tool.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Strong verbal communication; able to translate technical complexities into plain English. Able to host and attend client meetings, manage the agenda, prepare information, capture action points and follow up.
- Calm under pressure.
- Willing to have difficult conversations with clients.
Experience of working to a defined business process, keeping stakeholders informed accordingly would be beneficial.
4 Background of the role
We’re proud that Fluid IT is a founding BCorporation in the UK: a ‘Business as a force for good’. We started back in 2005 with the aim of providing impact organisations like charities, social enterprises and impact businesses the IT advice, support and services they need to succeed.
Based in East London, our team has most often grown through taking on candidates via different apprenticeship programs and building them up to employment. Our team is our greatest asset and we are keen to grow and develop anyone who joins – sometimes we simply have to recruit to meet demand.
This role will be based in our office in East London, with travel around London and occasionally beyond when visiting our clients. We are a short walk from either Bromley-By-Bow Tube or Langdon Park DLR.
This is a permanent, full-time role, offered on a basis of 40 hours a week. The salary on offer is circa £25,000 - £35,000 per annum depending on experience.