We’re Houst. Our mission is to make Houst the global home of hosting. We’ve grown fast. Since launching in 2015 (as Airsorted), we’ve signed up thousands of happy hosts, helping them to makeover £115,000,000 in earnings.
The business has now expanded worldwide – we’re operating in over 20 cities globally, from Auckland to Lisbon, and there’s a lot more to come. Though we have three types of customers (hosts, guests and cleaners), we built the Houst product for our hosts. From holidaymakers to full-time landlords; host happiness is central to everything we do.
What will I do?
We are looking for a Manager of Account Management/Client Success who will report to the Senior Account Manager - UKI
The role has three key focuses:
Managing & leading your team
Retaining & Growing the client base
Delivering excellent service & building strong client bonds
- Day to day management of the team, whilst leading by example through hands on management of clients, owning your own accounts and being a Player/Coach
- Building strategies to increase available nights (stock) per client through the addition of new available nights from existing stock as well as new stock from existing clients.
- Building customer engagement strategies to ensure clients satisfaction is high and attrition is low.
- Building property and listing optimisation procedures to follow in order to increase revenue over defined time periods for clients, and annually for Houst.
- Seeking out opportunities across the markets to gain relevant exposure for Houst.
- Championing Houst’s mission to free people to make more of themselves and it’s vision to unify the market making Houst the global home of hosting.
- Creating case studies for your accounts
- Building and managing structured professional development plans for the team, aligning them with the business objectives.
- Tracking commercials and financial management regularly checking P&Ls are driving profit and resource is being used efficiently.
- A natural commercial leader with the desire to motivate and develop all those working alongside you.
- Commercial. Driven to build and grow your pod to be the best.
- Excellent communicator and motivator of teams.
- Autonomous. You are comfortable finding and delivering solutions in a fast paced work environment.
- Self-starter and able to work efficiently under pressure.
- Growth mindset: comfort with a rapidly evolving work environment; with experience in taking initiative.
- Analytical: Data driven and ability to synthesise and simplify information into actionable plans.
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask and prioritise workload
- World-class customer service focus and interpersonal skills.
- Adaptability: It is likely that this role will evolve over time. You and your team should be comfortable with change and be willing to adapt when needed.
- Enviable company culture – we’ve put time into getting our work culture just right. Regular team social events, company-wide recognition of outstanding work.
- Hybrid working
- Employee discounts – at heaps of restaurants, shops, gym memberships, cinema tickets and more
- Enhanced Parental Leave – Family comes first. We offer great parental leave to spend time with your new child, regardless of your gender
- Pension - We provide a pension scheme for all permanent employees
- 25 days paid holiday (plus public holidays) – plus an extra day off on your birthday (because who wants to work on their birthday?)
- Compensation: £30,000 - £35,000