Upstream is an agile spin-out, formed from a partnership between Imperial College London and the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham. We connect, support and shine a light on the science, tech and creative industries in this borough, including in the White City Innovation District. We believe that by helping to build strong local networks, people, places and organisations can thrive.
We are looking for a reliable,
organised and thoughtful Social Media Marketing Manager (part-time, freelance) to take responsibility for our social media channels and engagement.
If you want to work in an ecosystem filled with an array of innovative science, tech and creative businesses like those featured in our Impact & Innovation 110 list, then do join us!
Salary: £20-30/hour depending on experience
Experience: Anything from 3 years will be considered.
Location: Remote and/or hybrid (White City office)
- Content creation for Twitter and LinkedIn channels
- Drafting monthly newsletter
- Presentation to the team each month of analytics
- Providing strategic advice to Upstream's MD
Working hours: Around 10-12 hours a week. In your control and including 30 minutes for a team meeting between 9-5pm Monday to Thursdays.
How we will support you:
- time (paid) to get to grips with the job through reading and asking questions of the team.
- use of our experienced social media consultant as a sounding board (if you wish)
- Organised, collaborative mindset
- High personal quality standards and an attention to detail
- Ability to absorb information and turn it to digestible marketing material