About the opportunity
The Soil Association’s standards put organic principles into practice and are a core component of delivering positive impact in the world. The Standards Team is responsible for keeping the SA’s standards world-leading – ensuring they’re up to date, innovative and driving continuous improvement in agriculture and beyond. This role involves taking responsibility for the successful development of key areas of the Soil Association's standards. Combining project management, research, stakeholder consultation and close liaison with departments across the organisation and beyond, it’s a dynamic and varied role that requires both the ability to see the bigger picture as well as a close attention to detail.
You will have:
- Excellent project management and communication skills.
- Ability to conduct thorough and well-evidenced research resulting in clear outcomes and activities.
- A flexible, creative and diligent approach to your work.
We offer a range of financial and lifestyle benefits to all our employees, including:
- 27 days annual holiday increasing to 30 days with length of service plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme with ethical investment options and employer contribution increasing with length of service
- Free membership of the Soil Association and discounts on organic produce
- Volunteer days to give back to the local community or support green initiatives
- Family friendly policies and flexible working
- Cycle to work scheme
- Sociable and engaging workplace of professionals that share a passion for healthy, sustainable lifestyle and produce
22.5 hours per week
Fixed term 12 month contract
Bristol based with hybrid working