🚀 Our mission
We understand finding the time to stay healthy is increasingly difficult when you lead a busy, exciting life. That’s why we’re on a mission to build the most advanced health and well-being platform to improve our users’ health.
As one of the world’s leading personalised nutrition platforms, we offer AI driven online consultations, alongside DNA and blood testing kits, to provide tailor-made vitamins and personalised content to help people feel 100% more often.
Headquartered in London, we’re backed by some of the UK’s leading angel and institutional investors including Samos (backers of Ocado and Charlotte Tilbury), True (a leading UK consumer investor) and ACF, as well as Alex Chesterman (Founder of Zoopla & LoveFilm) and Simon Duffy (Founder of Bulldog skincare).
👌 Since launching we’ve already:
- Achieved over £7m in revenue with 100%+ YoY growth
- Helped over 900,000 people learn more about their health with our industry-leading online nutritional health consultation
- Started selling our products in Boots, Sainsbury's, Holland & Barrett and Ocado with Vitl now available in over 2,000 stores in the UK
- Created a service that customers love - over 90% of reviews on TrustPilot rate Vitl as 'Great' or ‘Excellent’
💻 About the role
We are looking for someone who is passionate about delighting people to join our team as a Customer Delight Associate. We pride ourselves in putting the customer first and we’re looking for someone to help us continue to deliver that reputation for excellence as we scale.
You will be a key member of the Vitl community and serve as a member of the front line support team, ensuring customer satisfaction is at its highest. You will build strong relationships with customers by fielding queries as they arise in a friendly, proactive and approachable way, while also identifying and implementing opportunities to improve our customer experience and products.
👩💻 A bit about you
- Proactive, reliable, self-motivated and ready to get stuck into a fast-paced environment
- Impeccable written and verbal English skills
- Comfortable leading projects independently, as well as collaborating with the broader team
- Organised and comfortable handling data, metrics and tracking information
- An interest in health, wellbeing and nutrition
👌 Extra credit
- Experience working at a consumer-facing company, with a subscription product
- Fantastic growth opportunities and autonomy in a high-growth startup
- Competitive salary according to experience, plus the opportunity for share options if you move into a full-time role
- 25 days' holiday (pro rata), plus bank holidays
- Summer & Xmas parties plus regular social events
- Work in a vibrant office in Central London (remote working options are available of course)
- Help covering the costs of books and/or training courses to support your growth
- Mental health support from our friends over at Spill
- Free Vitl vitamin subscription of your choice - of course!