Are you interested in languages, education and technology and want to work in one of the world's best EdTech startups? Then join us and be part of an ambitious and talented team that revolutionises how we learn languages.
Busuu is the company that makes learning a language easier for everyone and proves that learning a language doesn’t have to be done in a classroom.
We’re having some brilliant results growing our client base for Busuu for Business which allows companies to offer our award-winning language courses to their employees and to track their progress on an interactive dashboard. Busuu has a strong offering for Manufacturing, Technology, Pharma as well as retail & hospitality with companies such as Inditex, Puma, L’Oreal among our clients.
If you are passionate about languages, want to work with smart, creative, energetic people and possess the initiative, confidence and good judgement to make independent decisions every day - then you are probably the perfect addition for our growing team.
What does a Customer Success representative do at Busuu?
- Manage the day to day operation of the Customer Success management platforms
- Liaise with Busuu CS internal regarding opened tickets, daily customer queries and find scalable solutions for b2b clients.
- Successfully onboard new clients and build capabilities to help clients implement Busuu in their organisation
- Define metrics for success and review periodically for onboarding and engagement
- Create next generation of customer onboarding assets working together with marketing teams
- Participate in client pilots and support day-to-day queries for Busuu biggest clients
- Manage a portfolio of Tier DIdentifying opportunities for upselling to existing clients and secure renewals
- Work with sales and product teams to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers
- Help drive customer references, case studies and referrals
Skills / experience
- 1+ years of experience in client support/account management in a SaaS business preferably in e-learning
- Fluency in French (Spanish and other European languages is a big plus)
- Great communication skills and energetic personality
- Keen interest in identifying client problems and finding smart solutions
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Ability to navigate well in a startup environment and get their hands dirty
- Experience with Microsoft Office and B2B CRM tools
At Busuu we want to ensure that you have access to some great benefits:
- Our centrally located offices are well-equipped with free breakfast, plenty of snacks, fresh fruit, and free dinner of your choice if you need to stay late
- Busuu offers a great Private Health Insurance scheme
- There is a personal training budget just for you, so you can learn more in your field, attend virtual conferences and events that you find interesting
- We like to support our teams with their work-life balance so we offer flexible working hours and a hybrid model of working
- We offer enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Staying connected as a team is very important to us, so we have lots of social activities for you to join such a team lunches, Friday socials, quarterly team, and company events
What happens next
We aim to have a simple and speedy hiring process and we want to make sure that we are right for you as much as the other way around. The hiring process is the following steps:
- CV application review - We will review it as quickly as possible
- Let’s chat - Quick chat with our recruiter about your experience and the role
- Short Task
- A video call - Call with the hiring manager
Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. We pride ourselves on embracing our differences, whether they're cultural, racial, religious, or otherwise. This means each one of us comes to work knowing that we have a voice – and a safe, judgment-free zone to speak freely.
If you like the sound of that, join us. We'd love to hear what you have to say.