x+why is a flexible workspace provider with a difference – we are on a mission to change the way the world works for good. We believe that advancing people and planet as well as profit goes beyond responsibility; it makes exceptional sense. We are building a community of purpose-driven leaders, companies, and movements who understand that business should be a force for good.
With four inspiring and inviting spaces in West, East and Central London and our recent launch of Foundry, 6 Brindleyplace, Birmingham, we are now proud to announce the opening of our first private members clubspace ‘eighteen’ at our second Birmingham site at 103 Colmore Row.
We have everything that you would expect from a luxury co-working office (tech, coffee, Wi-Fi, music, plants, etc), as well as sustainable and ethical design and principles at our heart. We have an in-house wellness programme, featuring yoga and meditation classes for our members to enjoy and now a private members club! We absolutely live our values. Come and join us!!
This is an exciting time to join the opening team of eighteen, (first Members Club of x+why) as a member of Waiting Staff. There are full and part time, permanent positions. You will be passionate about your role and will strive to consistently deliver exceptional service to our members/guests. You will be confident building relationships with members / guests and be a strong team player that communicates well with colleagues. Punctuality, flexibility and reliability are a must.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience within hospitality or service-based industry would be ideal but not essential
- Strong customer care ethic and ability to build relationships at all levels
- Must possess a positive can-do attitude and be a team-player that communicates well with colleagues
- Punctual, reliable and trustworthy
- Has a sense of urgency ie able to work in a fast paced F&B environment.
- Ability to perform well under pressure and work on your own initiative
- Passion for service excellence
- Excellent personal presentation
- Be willing to follow direction and ask questions for clarification if needed
- Value driven with an interest in Mission driven business, Purpose, and sustainability is desirable
- Positive approach to learning in role
In return we promise to support and guide you in your role and will provide the following compensation package: competitive salary, pension provision, discretionary bonus, Health Fund, 25 days annual leave (plus public holidays), 2 volunteer /charity (paid) days, Share Options, Better Space access, Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) and an Employee Referral Scheme.
If you feel that you could deliver in this role, please submit an application. We can't wait to hear from you!
At x+why, we value an equitable, diverse, and inclusive workplace where all workers, whatever their gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, age, sexual orientation or identity, education or disability, feel valued and respected. We encourage applications from all corners of society and are committed to building a culture of inclusion throughout the business. We respect and value diverse life experiences and heritages and ensure that all voices are valued and heard.