Hi, we’re Kitt - a managed office operator that partners with landlords to deliver an all-inclusive experience for tenants to find, design, move-in and thrive in their perfect space. A Kitt office is one that brings people together, elevates your culture, and ultimately delivers space for you to do your best work - we think that’s pretty cool.
Leading our busy Property Management function, you’ll be taking ownership of two key workstreams. Partnering closely with our Customer Experience team, you’ll be accountable for building strong relationships with our landlords and building managers partners to ensure a best in class experience is provided to tenants. Property Management is a fast growing and crucial part of our business, so if you’re keen to build out your own team and processes, and make a big impact then we want to hear from you!
You will be:
- Scaling the Property Management function by developing and solidifying processes and submitting proposals to Landlords for a Kitt Managed building.
- Building, training and developing your team
- The guardian of the what good looks like in our buildings, you will adopt a proactive approach to ensure compliance and best in class services are provided
- Leading a full Property Management service on the Powered by Kitt buildings that we manage, (3 buildings and growing!).
- Ensuring that helpdesk requests related to Landlords are solved quickly and efficiently, with the support of the Assistant Property Manager.
- Reporting monthly on set KPIs to our Landlord clients, as well as service charges, occupancy levels, health and safety etc. (iAuditor reporting on building state + Power BI bespoke requests reporting + Fi reporting)
- Carrying out Service Charge reconciliations and prepare budgets for Kitt managed buildings
- Regular properties visits, reviews and inspections to ensure we are compliant and delivering the best service possible
- Leading on new buildings mobilisation along with the FM function
- Setting up Business Rates and Utilities accounts for our tenants, when applicable
- Building relationships comes naturally to you and you enjoy working with other teams both internally and externally.
- You’re confident speaking to Building Managers and tenants about their responsibilities, you’re not afraid to manage expectations when necessary.
- You’re organised, focused and disciplined with the ability to prioritise effectively in a busy environment.
- Outcomes focused, you can create and implement scalable processes keeping the bigger picture in mind.
- You have an excellent working knowledge of commercial property including Health & Safety requirements and a clear history of working in the commercial property management sector.
- MRICS qualified or equivalent commercial experience.
- With your start-up mindset, you’re happy to roll up your sleeves and get creative when solving challenging problems.
Whether it be our Leasing Managers helping tenants to find the perfect location, our Interior Designers bringing the space to life, or our Space Partners arranging the coffee and cleaning once moved in - our team do it all, so that our tenants can focus on their business.
We are on a mission to empower companies to thrive in their own tailored, hassle-free space. In less than 2 years we have grown to become London’s second biggest Managed operator (by number of buildings) and we’re just getting started.
We’re a well funded scale-up backed by one of London’s major prop-tech investors. We partner with landlords to provide our tenants with tailored managed offices that they can call their own; using the latest technology to help digitise the space (Using 3D property scans, VR designs, virtual receptionists and a Tenant App to name a few). We’re leading the charge in an unexplored segment of the market.
This interview process will include 3 stages:
- Telephone Interview with Lizzie McFaull (Talent Acquisition Lead)
- Interview with Cathryn Goss-Goddard (Key Account Lead) and Joey Underwood (Facilities Manager)
- Face to Face Interview including a task with Remi Matuszewski (Head of Operations) and Lawrence Sadler (Head of Transactions) including an interview task.
We’ll Kitt you out
- Generous stock option scheme (ask us what this means if you’re not sure)
- 28 days holidays a year plus Bank Holidays
- Quarterly company away days
- Weekly team lunch
- Annual company trips
- Team socials on a Friday