Hi, we’re Kitt - a managed office platform that helps tenants to find, design, move-in and thrive in their perfect space, with everything delivered in a single monthly price. A Kitt office is one that brings people together, elevates your culture and ultimately delivers space for you to do your best work - we think that’s pretty cool.
As Kitt’s first Product Designer you’ll report to the Product Manager and work closely with the Engineering teams to shape and define Kitt’s next generation of products and journeys, covering all aspects of technology across our website, tenant mobile app, remote door access and our extensive operations platforms.
You will be:
- Leading and maintaining the Kitt design system and challenging us to continually evolve the UX across our products
- Responsible for UI/UX design throughout all products within the Kitt ecosystem
- Collaborating with product, engineering and end users to craft and deliver industry leading, end-to-end product experiences
- Developing user flows, wireframes, mockups or prototypes to help engage and communicate design direction, decisions, and rationale to other teams.
- Supporting with Product Discovery, running and facilitating user research activities, including 1:1 user interviews, focus groups or usability tests
- Using a data-driven approach to produce and iterate design solutions based on users need and behavior
- Have a passion for building great products with first-class user experiences that makes people’s lives easier
- Willing and able to commit to 3 full days work per week
- Excited about being the first designer, defining and shaping a design approach and methodologies
- Passionate about customer-centric design and development with an interest in customer behaviour, user experience and commercial drivers
- Comfortable working in an agile scrum environment using Figma, Whimsical and Jira, or similar tools
- Experience working across a broad spectrum of systems including mobile and platform products
- Comfortable building strong cross-functional relationships and a strong communicator with stakeholders to ensure our designs hit the mark
Whether it be our Leasing Managers helping tenants to find the perfect location, our Interior Designers bringing the space to life, or our Space Partners arranging the coffee and cleaning once moved in - our team do it all, so that our tenants can focus on their business.
We are on a mission to empower companies to thrive in their own tailored, hassle-free space. In less than 2 years we have grown to become London’s second biggest Managed operator (by number of buildings) and we’re just getting started.
We’re a well funded scale-up backed by one of London’s top venture capital investors. We partner with landlords to provide our tenants with tailored managed offices that they can call their own; using the latest technology to help digitise the space (Using 3D property scans, VR designs, virtual receptionists and a Tenant App to name a few). We’re leading the charge in an unexplored segment of the market.
- Telephone interview with Lizzie McFaull (Talent Acquisition Lead)
- In-person interview with Joel Livermore (Product Manager) and Theo Messenger-Jones (Senior Engineer), followed by 15 minute chat with Leo Mak (Head of Engineering)