eTool serves organisations who are aiming to lead the industry in delivering low carbon buildings and infrastructure. We are recognised for our integrity, teamwork, and passion for the environment.
Our software subscription revenue has been growing at 50% annually and we are targeting more aggressive growth to meet the explosion in demand for carbon management solutions in the construction sector.
We are a growing team due to the increased demand for low carbon design in construction and we are currently seeking an ambitious Business Development Manager.
What you’ll do
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Understand and interpret eTool’s overall vision to generate and maintain the BD strategy, focused on eToolLCD business development
- Focus on our core strengths and our ideal customers within priority market segments as per eToolLCD Product Positioning
- Demonstrate the product and provide overview of key differentials and benefits to private organisations and governments
- Engage with urban planning offices to embed life cycle design into planning policies and regulations
- Manage public consultations, tenders and large contract opportunities in collaboration with the Product team and BD Group Leader
- Provide strategic feedback to BD Group Leader and Product Team Leader as part of strategy review and board evaluation.
- Generate new deals and progress them from original enquiry through to sale and repeat business
- Maintain the customer relationship management system and produce sales reports
- Monitor existing eTool clients – refining our interaction and marketing towards them
- Ensure that eTool clients are “quality” clients – managing expectations and continued engagement to ensure repeat business
- Provide assistance to improve sales processes, help produce marketing materials, newsletter and webinars.
- Report back to the BD Group Leader on progress towards business strategy milestones, KPIs and/or objectives
You’ll have significant business development experience to prospect, develop and execute sales strategies. You are results driven and work towards win/win outcomes. You are a self-starter and able to work autonomously.
You will have a degree in Marketing, business, or related field or equivalent work experience. You can evidence appropriate research skills, market mapping, initiative and lateral thinking. Lastly, we need you to have a passion for the environment and want to make a difference.
We recognise our employees as being our number one asset and want to share our success with you. Our workplace encourages creativity, passion and commitment.
- Flexible working arrangements considered for the right candidate;
- Location flexibility;
- Competitive remuneration and commission structure - achievement of "on target sales" structure would results in total remuneration ( Base salary plus commission of £89,500
Location is flexible, we can provide co-working space in major urban centres and remote options considered.