Climate Impact Partners has an exciting new opening for a Head of Knowledge and Research to join our team. Working within the Partnerships, Policy and External Affairs Team, the Head of Knowledge and Research will be responsible for delivering insight and actionable knowledge to the company, creating a culture of continual learning, and enhancing our positioning as the partner of highest integrity and quality within the market.
If you are motivated to use your research and analytical skills to contribute to our ambition of reducing 1 billion tonnes of CO2 by 2030 a reality, then this may be the right job for you!
This position is for a new full-time role leading our Knowledge and Research functions to:
- Ensure Climate Impact Partners is at the forefront of new developments in a fast-paced market;
- Lead on novel research projects to deliver actionable insights for the company and our clients;
- Assist in the development of client proposals, partnership initiatives, webinars, white papers and other knowledge collateral based on research insights; and,
- Enhance internal expertise and competence through the delivery of robust knowledge management systems.
- Design, deploy and maintain a knowledge management system to ensure efficient and effective knowledge storing, sharing and management within the company;
- Respond to internal ad-hoc research requests to feed into proposals, pitches, partnership initiatives, webinars, white papers, etc;
- Remain up-to-date on market and regulatory changes within carbon markets and corporate sustainability and ensure the company is kept abreast of market developments;
- Manage our internal and external knowledge resources; and,
- Assist in the tracking and achievement of the Partnerships, Policy and External Affairs Team’s strategy.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Extensive knowledge of one or more of the following: carbon markets, corporate climate action, climate change litigation, sustainability, ESG;
- Strong communication skills across diverse stakeholder groups, both external and internal;
- Proven project and people management skills, across disparate time zones and geographies;
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and align research objectives with broader business strategy;
- Demonstrated experience and delivery of knowledge management systems and strategy; and,
- Excellent writing and presentation skills, across a variety of mediums and audiences.
- Experience in data-driven research and analysis, including experience with database management systems and software.
- Remote working
- Medical Insurance
- Vision and/ or DentalBenefits
- Adoption AssistanceProgram
- Flexible SpendingAccount
- Health Savings Account
- Basic Term lifeInsurance (up to 1 x salary)
- Other VoluntaryInsurances
- Access to perks anddiscounts such as gym memberships, nutrition coaching, childcare, pethealth insurance
- 24/7 Well-being andSupport Helplines
- 401k plan withinvestment options
- Bonus scheme, subject tocompany and individual performance
- Join a 2022 Best for the World™ B Corp™, awarded in recognition of our exceptional positive impact on its customers
- Join a profit-for-purpose business that delivers results and impact