We’re on a mission to support often-overlooked areas of healthcare, starting with Menopause, Fertility, Baby, Men’s Health and Women’s Health. Our clients’ employees get expert healthcare support via the Peppy mobile app, with unlimited access to our team of specialist practitioners.
• One of Europe’s fastest growing HealthTech scale-ups; 8x revenue growth in 2021.
• B2B SaaS offering, supporting employees across 90+ clients and partners including Natwest, Clifford Chance, Disney, Santander, Aviva, SAP and AXA.
• Remote-first company with 170+ employees across UK, USA and Ukraine.
• Proudly B-corp certified and Mission-led - read all about our company values here.
What our Growth team say:The growth journey that Peppy is on is truly exciting and my role as an Account Executive means I’m able to critically impact our growth through bringing in new logos which is both energising and rewarding. It feels amazing to do something that I know makes a material difference to people’s lives on a daily basis as well as delivering against some of the biggest people challenges which exist for organisations today. Within the Sales team at Peppy, I feel 100% safe and supported and that not only enables me to do my best work but it’s also extremely motivating. - Molly Wilmot, Enterprise Account Executive
Life as a Partnerships Manager at Peppy:You’ll be responsible for helping to maintain and grow some of Peppy’s commercial relationships You’ll report directly to our Partnership Director, joining our growing Partnerships team and working closely with our high-performing Sales and Marketing teams You’ll develop relationships with key stakeholders within our largest commercial partners You will work extremely closely with our fantastic Partner Marketing Manager, who is responsible for all marketing activities for our largest and most important partners
Our dream Partnership Manager has:Client facing experience, with a track record of managing and expanding important commercial relationships in your previous companies Been successful in a fast-paced B2B environment, working within a team that owns significant commercial partnerships An exceptional ability to build lasting and impactful relationships with client stakeholders at all levels Proven experience of assisting with large revenue growth over a short period of time, while owning significant commercial partnerships
Peppy’s Perks and Benefits:
• Remote-First: You can choose between working 100% from home, 100% in a shared WeWork office or anywhere in between, to suit your lifestyle.
• Home Office Allowance: Whether you choose to work fully-remote or hybrid, you’re eligible for a Home Office Allowance to setup your remote workspace.
• Health & Wellbeing: You will receive Private Medical Insurance through Vitality as well as unlimited access to the Peppy app.
• Parental Leave: We have a generous Enhanced Family Leave policy, whether you or your partner are giving birth, going through surrogacy or adoption.
• Pension: We offer an up to 5% matched pension contribution scheme through Nest.
• Holidays: Peppy employees in the UK get 25 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays.
• Tech: New joiners receive a company MacBook Pro delivered in time for your first day.
• Referral Incentive: You’ll receive up to £3k for each successful employee referral.
• Socials: We regularly host virtual and in-person socials (think Pizza making and cocktail drinking!) to help us stay connected in a remote-first environment.
Equality & Diversity
Peppy's mission is to help people in life's most challenging journeys. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer, committed to equality and diversity amongst both our employees and prospective applicants. We ensure that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process.