Everyone deserves to want to go to work, am I right?! That’s why at Ooni we are committed to creating a ‘Yay! It’s Monday’ work vibe. We work and play by our values, have awesome office spaces in Broxburn, Austin and Bonn and our 300+ team members are super friendly and lovely!
If you love what we do, want to join our team and can’t quite see a job spec that fits - we still want to hear from you! Send in your CV with a cover letter to tell us why you want to come on board and what you could bring to our growing company. We really like nice letters – especially ones that are personalised just for us - so please don’t forget that bit. Whilst we may not be hiring for a relevant position in your location right away, this is the best way to get on our radar.
Why people love it here:
- £500 every year to spend on your passion – whatever that may be. So far our team have used theirs for NFL games in Miami and NBA games in New York, pizza classes in Naples and yoga retreats by some trees.
- Great pizza every single day if you want it. Yep. Every single day. And we’ll teach you to become a pizza pro
- Pension scheme and weekly yoga classes. (NamastYAY!)
- 35 days paid holiday per year
- £1000 to spend on Ooni products each year, plus 50% discount on any other Ooni stuff
- Employee Assistance Programme – our people are at the heart of everything we do, so if you’re happy, we’re happy.
- Raising money for charity – we’re all about giving back… and having lots of fun in the process!
p.s. I can’t wait for Monday.
We are passionate about creating a diverse team and work hard to ensure a supportive and inclusive culture is embedded. We believe that a respected and valued workplace can attract talent, spur innovation and drive ambition. We aim to ensure that every potential team member has access to the same opportunities and fair treatment and that everyone feels valued.