Who we are
We are a consultancy and software SME working in health and social care. Our mission is to improve healthcare quality, value for money and market sustainability.
To achieve our mission, we develop collaborative commissioning solutions underpinned by bespoke data analysis and software. Our solutions improve efficiency, support information sharing and provide greater care quality assurance.
We collaborate with our clients to understand their requirements and deliver innovative solutions to complex problems.
We care about our team and support the on-going growth and professional development of every team member. This is one of our core values.
How we work
We are a fully remote team. We combine our remote working with London-based in-person social events and workshops. Our virtual daily stand-up meetings each morning help keep us connected.
We are a small, diverse and tight-knit team working closely together regardless of role, experience or seniority. Our flat organisational structure gives everyone opportunities to shape the way we work. The diversity of perspectives makes us more creative, innovative and effective. We actively create opportunities to share learning and grow collectively. We value collaboration and partnership working, and this extends beyond our team to our clients and stakeholders.
CarePulse is the software platform we have designed and built to deliver our services. We develop CarePulse through continuous, agile, co-development with our clients and partners.
Who we're looking for
We are looking for someone who wants to help tackle the challenges faced by the health and social care sector using innovative and collaborative solutions. An interest in UK public policy would be an asset for this role.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about working with others and can quickly build strong professional relationships with team mates, clients and other partners. You will need excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The successful candidate will be an organised and logical thinker with an aptitude for project management. We will support you to develop your project management skills.
What you will do
This is a unique opportunity to have an impact in the health and social care sector. You will support our NHS clients in a changing commissioning, contracting and procurement landscape. The role will give you the opportunity to innovate, to develop your skills, and to lead.
You will support strategic internal projects, including developing new services and optimising existing services. You will learn to become a product owner supporting and leading software development projects.
- Support public procurement exercises using project management skills
- Coordinate with the team, clients and partners to support effective contract management
- Build relationships with clients and other partners, including facilitating workshops to understand their needs and implement solutions to solve their problems
- Review public policy and present summary reports and recommendations to clients and senior management
- Collaborate with the team to drive process improvements and achieve our business goals
- Work with the team to develop proposals for new developments and features in CarePulse, and work in weekly cycles with the software development team to deliver these projects
Your skills and experience
- Degree qualified
- Problem solving and communicating solutions to complex problems
- Conducting analysis with organisation and efficiency
- Presenting high quality and meaningful research outputs
Skills and aptitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Ability to organise and prioritise own workload
- Precise and detail-oriented
- Willingness to learn and develop skillset
- Proficiency with MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Post graduate qualification
- Experience of working in consulting, policy research and evaluation, or project management