⚡ Who we are
Lodgify is a fast-growing startup focused on building vacation rental software that enables property owners and managers to independently manage and market their business online. We are an international team of more than 200 people and 50 different nationalities in the heart of Barcelona, and we've been featured twice in Wired's 100 Hottest European startups list.
⭐ About the role
At Lodgify we are looking for a talented Data Engineer to join the Data Team. The Team's goal is to support the Business and enable the organisation to make informed decisions using a data-driven approach. Being part of the Data Team, you will be working on data extraction using ELT Tools (Google Dataflow, Fivetran, Airbyte,Meltano, Google Cloud Functions ...) from multiple data sources (google analytics/ Google Ads, Segment, Hubspot ....) , performing data transformation (DBT) and then helping with visualisation layer (Tableau Software).
⭐ What you will be doing:Help with the Data stack choices Extract,Clean and modelise data from various data sources Manage and maintain the current dataflows Work with data analysts to build Data models.
⭐ What you must have:3 years + experience as a data engineer Fluent in Python and SQL Experience with an ETL Tool ( airbyte,meltano …) Business acumen: ability to be proactive and challenge assumptions Experience with a cloud provider (preferably GCP) Hands-On experience on a cloud data warehouse (Bigquery, Redshift or Snowflake)
- Work from home flexibility.
- Permanent contract with a competitive salary.
- 25 working days of paid vacation.
- Private health insurance (that includes travel insurance, dental plan, and psychologist)
- Monthly meal stipends of 150€.
- Allowance for your home-office setup.
- Computer and gadgets for your daily work.
- Free Spanish classes.
- Referral program with paid compensation.
- Daily breakfast at the office: Coffee, sandwiches, cookies, fruits and much more!
- Opportunities for growth and development with a training budget.
- Great culture & working environment with an international team of over 40 different nationalities.
- Jornada Intensiva in August.
- Mental well-being.
- Regular team-building events and activities.
- Training and mentorship program.
- Yearly performance reviews.
- Sick leave fully covered.
⭐ Why you’ll love us:
You’ll be part of a growing, dynamic company with a truly international team. At Lodgify, we are full of contagious energy, hard work, and passion for what we do. Lodgify is committed to creating a workplace where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.
We are proud to have an international team that acknowledges a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. At Lodgify, we celebrate diversity and difference, and we are strongly committed to building an inclusive environment for all our employees.
All applications must be submitted in English. Applications in any other language will not be considered.