Mahalo is a food & drink trade distributor that launched during lockdown to make it easy for independent shops to source unique products from small producers. We supply over 250 of the finest independent farm shops and delis with outstanding food and drink products. Our customers include Selfridges, Fortnum & Mason, The Conran Shop, Farmdrop and Panzers.
We’re looking for a tenacious Sales Manager to join our close knit team of five. We work remotely with regular team office days at a coworking space in Clerkenwell, so ideally you’d be based in London or the surrounds. We’re growing pretty quickly, so if you love a fast paced environment and are full of positive vibes and energy, we’d love to hear from you.
What will you be doing?
- Working closely with our Head Of Sales to proactively grow turnover
- Generating new leads and finding ways to continually secure new customers
- Managing incoming enquiries and supporting the onboarding process
- Converting leads into customers, primarily via phone and email
- Getting customer feedback and relating this back to the team
- Managing our CRM database and keeping information on our customers up to date
What are you like?
- A confident, persuasive communicator on the phone
- A super people person, happiest building new relationships
- Proactive self starter and able to troubleshoot independently
- Highly organised and responsive, with a methodical approach to sales
- Tech savvy, comfortable using virtual phone systems, email and social
- Goal driven and focused on smashing sales targets
- Full of entrepreneurial spirit and focused on fast paced growth
What kind of experience have you got?
- Experience in a customer facing sales role, ideally in FMCG though we’re also open to hearing from people from events and hospitality backgrounds
- Proven track record of driving the entire sales cycle from lead generation to close
- Experience working with small businesses and a passion for indies
What’s great about this role?
- Opportunity to be part of a growing team and actively shape growth
- Working with small independent businesses and emerging food brands
- Working remotely, hours are flexible to suit your lifestyle
- Lots of free samples of exciting products that are totally new to market
- Competitive salary + commission