*this role is open to remote working within the UK. Successful candidates will be required to travel to their closest UNiDAYS campus (London or Nottingham) on occasion.
The role in a nutshell
As CRM Coordinator you will be responsible for supporting fulfilment of direct, multi-channel marketing campaigns based on data driven insight. You will work across segmented and highly-targeted campaigns that will engage our UNiDAYS members.
You will monitor and evaluate campaigns, offering suggestions and strategies for future campaigns to reach their full potential.
Day to day responsibilities
- Own and deliver the full CRM plan for L&E on time - selecting the best target audience, schedule and approach for each of our campaigns
- Work closely with the Commercial and Marketing teams to ensure plans are delivered efficiently and effectively to achieve business goals
- Support the workload of others within the CRM team
- Support the delivery of the CRM strategy and roadmap
- Execute elements of projects as per an already defined brief
- Monitor and report on CRM performance, tests and contribution to business targets
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure delivery of campaigns is aligned to expectations
- Identify and escalate challenges, unexpected data trends and opportunities
- Keep up to date on industry trends and case studies
- Be an ambassador for best practices within this field - keep up to date with the latest developments in data driven CRM and martech
What we need from you
- Experience in and/or understanding of a CRM or email marketing environment or having learnt these skills through university or similar
- Experience in and/or understanding of delivering AB tests
- Experience in and/or understanding of how CRM can be used to deliver against company goals
- Experience in project management / time management best practices
- Experience in spotting trends in data and understanding the impact
We've accomplished a lot since we started in 2011, but in many ways, this is just the beginning. This is the chance for you to get in on ground zero. An opportunity to make a difference within the business with global reach. We are the world’s largest Student Affinity Network, with over 22 million verified members in 115 markets including the US, UK, Germany, India, Canada and Australia. We work with 800 of the world’s biggest brands globally, taking their products and services into the hearts and minds of tomorrow’s professionals, delivering engagement, building affinity and sales. You’ll also be working for a Great Place to Work CertifiedTM company who have been recognised on the UK’s Best WorkplacesTM for Wellbeing and UK's Best Workplaces for Women 2022 list. To find out more about our workplace initiatives, see our UK exclusive case study with Great Place to Work and be sure to visit our profile for more information.
We offer a fast paced, fun & social working environment where you can truly make an impact. We believe that work should enhance and complement your life which is why we leave it up to you to decide where you work. You can choose to work from your assigned campus (either Nottingham or London) or from home, whatever works best for your individual needs. Your manager may request you attend team meet ups at your campus but other than that it is up to you! We work hard at UNiDAYS, but we also believe in fair compensation for hard work. That's why we're pleased to offer all employees full access to our comprehensive benefits package.
Our perks include:
- 25 days holiday per year increasing with length of service, plus flexible bank holidays
- Competitive salaries
- 4pm finishes every Friday
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Private health insurance (Vitality)
- Income protection policy
- Life assurance policy
- Employee Assistance Program
- Enhanced parental leave pay
- Core hours with flexibility around how/when you manage your time
- Regular team building activities
- The latest tech and hardware will be supplied from day one
- Good Vibes Program: we know we’ve all had to adapt to new ways of working and UNiDAYS has always taken pride in the community we’ve created in the office but we’re just as committed to creating an innovative approach to fostering connections and improving engagement outside of the office! We want to boost your remote working experience so think virtual parties, pottery classes, wellness classes and guest speakers just to name a few!
- Support for home working for all new team members. We will help assess your home set up and you can expense £150 towards any additional furniture you may need to be safe and comfortable when working from home
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.