Vinehealth is transforming the quality of life and survival of cancer patients through highly personalised patient support based on behavioural science and artificial intelligence. In 2020 we released our App (Android/iOS) and now we’re helping clinicians integrate their patient’s remotely reported data into their clinical pathways through our web interface (VinehealthPRO).
Vinehealth is seeking a Solution Delivery Manager with key knowledge of clinical pathways to join the team and support our customers in the roll-out of our health technology in their clinics.
At Vinehealth, we believe that people with cancer should feel in control of their care. Our mobile platform uses cutting edge technology to help people living with cancer to collect, track and visualise data about their care, supporting them to feel in control and better self-manage, as well as to communicate crucial information back to their care team. Through this, the platform generates rich real-world data to represent the voice of patients in healthcare delivery and drug development.
Having launched in 2018, we recently secured a record-breaking investment round to grow our company and our product. We have been named Deloitte’s ‘Most Innovative Health Tech Start-Up’ of 2019 and have an incredibly exciting journey ahead of us with plenty of opportunities for personal development and working with a world-class team of doctors, developers, designers and more. We highly prize our open and friendly company culture with a talented, ambitious and committed team that supports each other in striving for excellence.
Get in touch if you want to play a key role in a high-impact, fast-growing startup and if you’re passionate about making a big impact.
Note: This is a hybrid role where you will work in our London offices 1-2 days per week and can work from home the remainder of the week. However given the nature of this role being a delivery role, you should expect to be out in the field and onboarding/training/supporting hospital providers and patients with the use of the Vinehealth platform.
As a Solution Delivery Manager you’ll be working alongside our product and commercial teams to transform the lives of millions of people going through cancer. Your role will include, but not be limited to:
- working alongside Customer Success Managers to gather product requirements and onboard new NHS and private health providers onto VinehealthPRO in-person and virtually (including getting through IG approval, training staff and retraining as necessary)
- ensuring health providers know how to invite and onboard patients into the Vinehealth mobile app
- ensuring appropriate support for clinicians and patients using our product and spending time in person at clinical sites to find pain points in the clinical pathway, problem solve any issues and spot other improvements that could enhance product adoption
- reporting on usage and roll-out stats to internal teams
- ideating on ways to increase onboarding and retention
- passing user feedback and suggestions into teams throughout the business to ensure we make the most effective product decisions based on what you're hearing in the field
- advocating for our users, through having a deep understanding of different users’ needs after spending time with them
- helping to put product managers and designers in front of our users so that we can improve the user experience
You must have a user-first mentality and be a strong communicator as you will be on the front lines in working directly with our clinicians and patients and helping us to determine product-market fit.
We see this as an extremely high potential role within the company to deliver user satisfaction and retention at a crucial inflection point in our growth. We are therefore looking for a candidate who is ambitious, self-driven, and has demonstrated success in a solution delivery role previously. As an early member of a high-growth, purpose-driven tech company, you will be expected to work autonomously, operate professionally, execute consistently, and demonstrate expertise in your responsibilities.
Skills & attributes:
- You are ambitious and entrepreneurial, driven to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous, ever-changing startup environment, and can organise and prioritise your work independently
- You are passionately committed to going above and beyond for our customers/users, pulling in whatever resources you need to deliver the best experience for them to engender their loyalty and retention
- You excel at building close relationships with stakeholders at all levels of seniority quickly, and developing deep levels of trust that enable you to persuade and influence internal and external decision-making
- You are a critical thinker and driven to proactively look for risks / issues and collaboratively problem-solve accordingly
- You are a strong verbal and written communicator with both internal and external colleagues
- You can manage multiple workstreams in parallel without sacrificing the quality of experience for our customers/users
- You can work under pressure to deliver against goals and timelines
- You are very comfortable with digital technology and turning up at hospital sites to work closely with clinicians, as well as working virtually
- You are a team player with proactive and positive influence on your colleagues and a passion for making an impact in healthcare
- You have 2+ years of experience in a solution delivery position (or related position) working with clinicians in the UK
- You bring a solid foundation from working in healthcare (NHS or private providers) from prior work experience
- Highly competitive salary as well as other incentives where appropriate
- Participation in an attractive EMI share option scheme
- High spec Macbook Pro
- Generous training and wellbeing budgets:
- £600 per year on training and education
- £480 per year well-being budget to spend on improving mental and physical well-being
- £400 per year; happiness & life admin budget to spend on anything that makes you happy or makes life easier for you, such as engaging in hobbies or having a cleaner.
- Free breakfast, tea and coffee when we meet in the UK office
- Beautiful office space in the heart of London surrounded by lovely restaurants, bars, gyms and public transport
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- NEST pension with matched contributions up to 6%
- Health,dental, eye and hearing insurance
- An extra half day off during birthday week
- Cycle2Work Scheme