Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision, 401k matching
Location: Boston, MA
What we want you to know about Zeelo:
- We’re on a mission to build the world’s leading smart mobility platform for organizations, enabling access to safe and sustainable transportation for everyday journeys.
- We sell turnkey, managed and software commuter solutions to employers (office-based and shift-based) and schools (private schools and universities).
- We have developed a best-in-class technology platform that connects organizations with riders and operator partners consisting of a route optimization platform, mobile apps and operations management system.
- We’re just over 5 years old, backed by over $30 million of venture capital from ETF Partners, InMotion Ventures (Jaguar Land Rover), and Dynamo.VC.
- We’re a team of 155+ across 3 continents (Europe, North America & Africa), 4 offices (London, Barcelona, Boston & Durban) and are live in 3 markets (UK, U.S. & South Africa.)
- We encourage a culture where people work smart, work together and move fast, where performance is rewarded, and all team members feel supported on the ride of a lifetime.
We’re searching for a driven and proactive Operations Associate who will be an integral part of the day to day running of Zeelo Operations and enabling our continued growth in the US.
As a service business, Operations sits at the core of what we do. You will be part of a small team and be exposed to all functions of a fast growing and exciting business.
Zeelo offers a fast-paced and fun working environment where you will be gaining exposure to a variety of technologies and tools within a friendly and supportive team.
You’ll be responsible for ensuring operational success for our new and current services. The role will involve working collaboratively with our operator network and our clients to ensure clear communication, operational accuracy and ability to adapt and change quickly to evolving needs.
- Collaboration on designing services and then owning the implementation and on-going smooth delivery
- Building and maintaining services on our internal Zeelo Mission Control platform
- Working with our partner coach operators, coordinating the delivery of services, managing on-going changes, optimizations and performance issues
- Support with issue handling and operational changes directly with our clients
- Coordinating with functions across the business for the delivery of our services, e.g. Customer Operations, Finance and Marketing teams
- Excellent with technology
- Outstanding problem solving abilities
- Ability to make things simple and get things done
- Be a team player, as well as have the ability to work independently
- An ability to build relationships and rapport with people quickly
- Self-motivated and deadline driven
- Positive attitude, energetic
- Ability to manage multiple projects and changing priorities effectively in a complex, fast-paced business environment.
- Creative, driven, resilient, proactive and motivated to try new things.
- Meticulous attention to detail
Ideally you’ll have:
- Experience in passenger transport planning or a growing startup