Can you help Drive Golf Further?
The European Tour group
Formerly known as the European Tour, which was established in 1972, the 2022 DP World Tour schedule includes five Rolex Series events, along with four Major Championships, two World Golf Championship events and three tournaments co-sanctioned with the PGA TOUR, as well as tournaments staged around the world with a minimum prize of $2million for all events solely sanctioned by the DP World Tour.
The season concludes with the final Rolex Series event, the DP World Tour Championship, Dubai, where the winner of the Tour’s season-long competition, the DP World Tour Rankings, will be crowned.
DP World, the leading provider of global smart end-to-end supply chain and logistics solutions, is the title partner of the DP World Tour, which is administered by the European Tour group.
Main Purpose of the Role
Reporting to the Senior Brand Marketing Manager, the Brand and Marketing Executive will be responsible for supporting the growth and development of the DP World Tour brand and its tournament brands to grow audiences, awareness and commercial revenues.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Act as the custodian of the DP World Tour and Tournament brands, becoming the day-to-day point of contact to the wider business and agency network.
- Manage, maintain and develop the DP World Tour guidelines, Tournament guidelines and the brand asset platform.
- Responsible for ensuring adherence to agreed guidelines and principles across all output and regular reviewing of these outputs & touchpoints.
- Support and deliver branding across all owned and promoted events on the DP World Tour, both online and offline.
- Demonstrate a strong sense of partner, fan and stakeholder understating in relation to nuance, tone, creativity and messaging.
- Work collaboratively with internal teams to support in the consistent delivery of the DP World Tour and Tournament brands, across all assets, applications and touchpoints.
- Act as a brand consultant across the business to support the delivery of DP World Tour and Tournament brand related objectives.
- Own the relationship for all promoted events, responsible for liaising with key stakeholders and ensuring adherence to the DP World Tour guidelines.
- Act as principal brand contact for main agencies and key internal departments across the DP World Tour brand.
Brand and Campaign delivery
- Support and delivery of core projects and campaigns that drive increased reach, awareness, and engagement for the DP World Tour brand.
- Support in delivery of the DP World Tour merchandise marketing program.
- Record and monitor spend and performance results, ensuring records are organised and up to date.
- Provide support to the marketing department to ensure strategies are fulfilled, objectives are met and are in line with DP World Tour guidelines.
Knowledge & Skills & Experience
- Previous experience working in a brand and marketing role.
- Previous experience of working with agencies and managing agency relationships.
- Excellent organisational, time management and project management skills.
- Proven ability in building strong relationships.
- Proven ability in problem solving and confidence in giving feedback.
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Process driven.
- Ideally has experience in working with brand asset management systems.
- An interest in golf is a bonus, but not integral to the role.
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday (pro-rated for fixed term or part time)
- 10% Employer Pension (after 3 months service)
- Annual travel allowance (Additional to base salary)
- Travel Insurance
- Private Medical Cover
- Life Assurance
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Free tickets and discounted products
- Access to facilities at Wentworth Golf Club
- Hybrid working environment
- Impressive offices with modern facilities including kitchen and coffee machines
- Free parking on site
- Social events organised by the social committee
The European Tour especially welcomes applications from black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates, LGBTQ+ candidates and candidates with disabilities. We are working hard to increase diversity within our organisation, as we know that improved diversity will lead to greater things and help drive golf further.
The European Tour promote diversity, equality, and inclusion. We ensure that we make employment decisions by matching our business needs with skills and experience of candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender, gender identity, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
Due to the high volume of applications received, we are unfortunately unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application. Please assume you have not been successful if you do not hear from us within 28 days of submitting your application.