UnderTheDoormat Group is an award-winning prop-tech company, and our London home accommodation business is one of the leading companies in our sector.
We help property owners, portfolio owners and property companies generate higher income through the short term rental industry as well as providing hotel-quality stays for our guests in the comfort of a home.
This is an opportunity to join an exciting, technology-led business with a high energy team who work closely on delivering an excellent customer experience. You will have the chance to learn new skills, be involved in significant projects and make an impact on many different areas of the company. We are looking for bright and ambitious people to help continue to grow the business.
Applicants should be adaptable, flexible and proactive in developing their own skills and capabilities. We celebrate leaders at every level of the business who demonstrate independence in their work while contributing to the culture and broader environment of the UnderTheDoormat team.
The Guest Experience Executive will play a leading role in our UnderTheDoormat London Team and will be instrumental in our growth plans. The UnderTheDoormat London Team operates short term rentals on behalf of property owners and delivers 5-star guest stays in over 300 homes across the city, including our flagship aparthotel, 3 Sloane Gardens.
The Guest Experience Executive will support the Operations Director and the wider UnderTheDoormat London Team in delivering a seamless guest experience through ensuring our homes are guest-ready to the highest standard and in impeccable condition for a returning property owner. We are looking for a genuine self-starter who has the ability, potential, and a thirst to learn and grow as the company does.
The role would best suit someone with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in customer service, ideally within leisure and hospitality.
Consistently delivering 5-star service
– Effectively deliver and promote consistently high levels of customer service ensuring the guest experience in all areas of the customer journey is seamless
Communicating and building exceptional guest relationships
– Responding quickly and swiftly to guest enquiries and dealing professionally with any queries or problems promptly and efficiently, ensuring accurate reporting and timely follow up, and building good and positive relationships with guests
Consistently achieving 5-star guest feedback
– Owning the guest feedback process, ensuring maximum number of reviews are received and are responded to, and our customer ratings are maintained and continuously improved
– Proactively identify improvements beneficial to our guests and the UnderTheDoormat Team and be part of the delivery of any initiatives implemented
Customer data excellence
– Understand our customer data deeply, be able to report on trends and related solutions and maintain our data accurately on all our systems
Supporting and managing logistical operations
– From a guest perspective, support the managing of end-to-end logistical operations such as cleaning, linens, check-ins/outs, ensuring a seamless guest experience
Supporting the maintenance and upkeep of our homes
– From a guest perspective, support the team in resolving any maintenance issues to the satisfaction of our guests
– Participate in any personal development and training that is identified to help you carry out your role more effectively, as well as delivering any team training within your areas of expertise as and when required.
Values and Behaviours
– Uphold, safeguard and promote our values and behaviours at all times Policies and procedures
– Have good working knowledge of our policies and procedures and ensure yourself and your team work within them at all times
Legal and regulatory
– Maintain records in line with current legislation, in particular GDPR, AML and Health and Safety
– You must be comfortable with travelling across London, visiting sites. It is your responsibility to ensure that all guests and homes are well maintained and serviced (including essential stays). Many days will be working on site as we operate a 7-day business, and it is important we adhere to government standards such as PPE and personal hygiene measures.
As a young company, you will have the freedom to drive continuous improvements in how we operate – and we genuinely want you to drive improvements and take the lead, not just take direction. Applicants should be adaptable, flexible and proactive in developing their own skills and capabilities. You should love the idea of supporting a team while also being able to work independently.
As a small business you will also have a key role to play as a team member in helping us ensure all our customers have a positive and seamless experience. You must enjoy interacting with customers and partners, demonstrate excellent attention to detail, and be able to multi-task. You will often be the face (digitally, written, and in person) of the company and must be comfortable and confident this role. Specifically;
− Someone with experience in the hospitality and leisure industry, who sees their future career in hospitality operations in a holiday rental market or property management company
− Someone who wants to develop their customer service, operational and logistical skills in a hospitality environment
− Someone who thrives under pressure and with constantly changing dynamics
− A people person who thrives on working with others and loves building personal connections that drive growth
− Someone who is organised and detail orientated
− Someone who has strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills who's energetic and focused
− Someone who has a strong desire to expand and acquire new skills
What you can expect
− An exciting and fast-paced environment with lots of development and growth opportunities
− Friendly team and regular socials together
− Informal ongoing development and training on key business skills, such as project management
− 25 days holiday plus the flexibility to buy or sell 5 days more
− Flexible and remote working options (including sabbaticals)
−Discretionary bonus scheme
− Cycle to Work Scheme
− Discounts for you and your family and friends on our homes
− Rewards for introducing new customers and team members Our business is going places and we want you to as well