At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat forever by offering our customers high quality food and recipes for different meal occasions. Even after celebrating our 10-year anniversary, we continue to see this mission spread around the world and beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are a global food solutions group and the world's leading meal kit company, active in 18 countries across 3 continents.
So, how did we do it? Our weekly boxes full of exciting recipes and fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of customers looking for delicious, healthy and sustainable options. The HelloFresh Group now includes our core brand, HelloFresh, as well as: Green Chef, EveryPlate, Chefs Plate, Factor_, and Youfoodz.
HelloFresh is seeking a Special Operation Analyst to join the UK Special Operations Team. You will be working on cross-functional transformation projects for our HelloFresh and Green Chef businesses. Within this role you will provide analyses and support projects aimed at solving complex problems impacting our operations and customer experience. This is the perfect role for someone to develop their career in operations and to join a data driven, enthusiastic special operations team.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Deep dive into our operations data, understand our tools and data availability, and build insights into key metrics
- Perform exploratory data analysis to identify patterns, correlations and insights which will help us continuously improve our operations
- Work with other members of the Special Operations team and with other teams within Operations and Strategy to solve complex problems (waste, errors, substitutions)
- Closely collaborate with our Business Intelligence and Finance teams, where you will be responsible for ensuring best in class physical and financial waste data & process standardisation.
- Actively communicate to all stakeholders on project and key metric progress
- Assist with weekly and monthly gap analysis on business performance towards achievement of objectives
- Travel locally and internationally to our fulfilment centres to work in close collaboration with the teams on-site.
- Support the senior management in identifying error and waste drivers, issue root causes and appropriate improvements/resolutions
- You will drive continuous improvement initiatives with stakeholders from warehouse operations, food safety & procurement.
Who You Are:
- Experienced in delivering analytical solutions to complex problems
- Fluent in Microsoft Office applications and Google Suite applications (especially Google Sheets). Advanced Excel proficiency required
- Comfortable with programming languages, in particular SQL (Python skills a big plus)
- Experienced using Business Intelligence Tools (especially Tableau)
- A proactive problem solver, always looking to improve processes and productivity
- A critical thinker – You use logic to identify opportunities, evaluate alternatives, and synthesise and present critical information to solve complex problems.
- An excellent communicator – able to communicate at all levels with clarity, poise, maturity and precision both written and verbal.
What you will get in return:
● 70% off HelloFresh or Green Chef boxes
● Company pension scheme
● Gym membership
● Bupa private medical insurance (including dental & family cover options)
● Bippit account - financial support
● Free professional development and coaching memberships
● Mental health first aiders and an employee assistance programme
● Dog friendly office! (London site only)
● If in the office, enjoy a free breakfast every day
● Eye care scheme
● Cycle to work scheme
● Group Life Assurance
Location: The HelloFresh Farm, 60 Worship Street, EC2A 2EZ, London
Work Schedule: Hybrid working - 50/50 remote working & flexible start/finish times
Next steps: Your application will be reviewed and if successful, a member of the Talent Acquisition Team will be in touch within 2 weeks.
You are required to cooperate with HelloFresh in all health and safety matters. You are responsible for ensuring you take reasonable care of your own health, and safety as well as others who may be affected by the work activities you undertake. You must report incidents immediately and actively raise health and safety-related concerns to your Line Manager.
We believe that sharing a meal brings people of all identities, backgrounds, and cultures together. We are committed to celebrating all dimensions of diversity in the workplace equally and ensuring that everyone feels a sense of inclusion and belonging. We also aim to extend this commitment to the partners we work with and the communities we serve. We are constantly listening, learning, and evolving to deliver on these principles. We are proud of our collaborative culture. Our diverse employee population enables us to connect with our customers and turn their feedback into meaningful action - from developing new recipes to constantly improving our process of getting dinner to our customers’ homes. Our culture attracts top talent with shared values and forms the foundation for a great place to work!
At HelloFresh, we embrace diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, national origin, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status or any other protected characteristic under applicable law, whether actual or perceived. As part of the Company’s commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations, up to the point of undue hardship, to candidates at any stage, including to individuals with disabilities.
We want to adapt our processes and create a safe space that welcomes everyone so please let us know how we can accommodate our process. In case you have any accessibility requirements you can share that with us in the application form.
To learn more about what it's like working inside HelloFresh, follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn