Producer - Learning & Development Consultant
Hours: Full - Time (37.5 hrs/ week)
Contract Type: Permanent
Remuneration: 36,000 - £50,000 pa (subject to experience)
Working: Flexible with core days in the office (West London)
Location: The Barrel Yard, Shepherd's Bush, London, W60LQ
Stage 1 - Virtual Sessions from the 27th of February
Stage 2 - Assessment Day 9th March
We're Interactive Workshops (IW), an agile, award-winning agency providing learning innovation to ignite and equip some of the world's most famous companies. Clients such as Airbus, Cisco, Samsung and M&S tap into our sense of adventure to collaboratively design and deliver outstanding L&D. The result? Our clients get faster, brighter, closer and create stronger teams, leaders, individuals and organisations. We're normal people, brilliant at what we do ... and humble (ish).
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our growing London team is looking for a learning and development consultant with bags of energy, creativity as a standard, a relational spirit and a sharp approach. We call ourselves 'Producers'. More than a consultant, Producers pull all the strings from selling the next L&D project to designing an innovative programme to jumping on a flight and delivering it. Interactive Workshops is a fast-paced creative agency so you will often be managing multiple clients, designing and delivering projects simultaneously. The producer we're looking for has a high level of skill across four key areas: learning design, account management, facilitation and sales.
- Spark workshops into life through a combination of skill, planning and personal charisma.
- Seek adventure, ready and willing to travel the UK and across the globe to deliver learning experiences, whether a team building, skills session, strategy day, innovation lab, leadership training, or masterclass.
- Develop others in sales, communication, coaching, feedback, agility, creativity, empathy, delegation and more thorough knowledge or best practice and the flexibility to run a workshop on almost any topic.
- Build new partnerships and sell projects through highly relational, consultative selling skills and an ability to run a brilliant scoping workshop, create original concepts, pitch bright ideas, spark conversation over coffee or lunches or run a marketing workshop.
- Liaise with L&D leaders and HR Managers in FTSE 100 companies, start-ups, academic organisations and charities to understand not just their needs and wants but the 'why'. Then turn insight into innovation.
- Influence, persuade and inspire using conversational, relational and written communication skills.
- Design innovative learning programmes and sessions, including face-to-face workshops, live virtual workshops, coaching hubs, strategy days and team days alongside our teams in London and New York.
- Craft content which translates clients' needs and tried and tested models into insightful, tailored and engaging content for print and digital media as well as workshops.
- Collaborate with our IW Studio to create intelligently crafted and stunningly presented film, animated video, printed materials or even a board game.
- Engage and energise clients through great communication, rapport and professionalism, managing different types of clients with agility and flexibility.
- Consultatively lead projects and relationships internally and externally from scoping with a client to working through the discovery process with a key stakeholder and working with our teams to resource and deliver clever and efficient outcomes.
- Coordinate QA outputs from project teams to ensure customer outcomes are met and exceeded employing extremely high levels of personal organisation and attention to detail.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
The kind of person we're looking for will be so smart they don't need us to list a bunch of descriptors like 'great communication' and the 'ability to work well in a team'. That comes as a standard. Plus they've ...
- Demonstrated outstanding presentation skills as a facilitator, moderator, coach, teacher or trainer.
- Followed a project process to deliver a brilliant result, keeping to timings and deadlines.
- Showed a passion for personal improvement in a commercial context, positively responding to feedback to make tangible self-improvement.
- Evidenced high levels of personal organisation and attention to detail.
- Developed a working knowledge of consultative sales, through the experience of selling or sales management.
- Demonstrated consultative skills which may include evidence of scoping with several different clients.
- Experienced the process of collaborative learning design.
- Rewarding work // We're driven by delivering innovation for businesses and organisations.
- Flexible working // We understand that some planned work from home is necessary, productive and healthy.
- All the gear// Whatever tools we need for the job, we get them.
- Learning and development // We contribute towards books, training courses and conferences that help the team learn and grow.
- Mid-morning and mid-afternoon breaks // We save those non-work conversations until we can grab a cup of tea together. It shapes our culture.
- Collaborative working // We don't do silos. Even remotely, we meet briefly to share what we're going to get done.
- Lunch and learns // We regularly hold one-hour training sessions on a key topic over lunch.
- Socials // We're in Shepherds Bush with Westfield on the doorstep, so there's plenty of choice for a team social.
- Holiday // 25 days of holiday a year. Time to relax and come back with fresh ideas.
- Christmas holiday // Office closed. Extra holiday. It's the most wonderful time of year.
- Summer hours // We flex our workday in the summer to finish early or get some work done by the pool. (British weather permitting)
- Bike fleet // Instead of a complicated cycle scheme, we have a fleet of gravel bikes available for social riders or the commute.