Who we are
Numan is on a mission to make men healthier. We provide healthcare as men need it, and treat common health conditions with personalised plans that alleviate symptoms and fix root causes. We offer integrated care - including diagnostics, medication & supplements, 1-1 clinical care, and digital programs - in one digital platform, to help patients take control of their health.
Founded in 2018, we’re backed by top-tier investors and have already impacted the lives of hundreds of thousands of patients in the UK, and have created a category leading brand. We have ambitious plans and are expanding the team with talented people who are as excited about the mission as we are.
Your role at Numan
- In this role you will be advising internal teams on a broad spectrum of day-to-day legal and business matters, including:
Data protection requirements (in conjunction with DPO)
Regulatory compliance obligations
Intellectual property rights
- Review, negotiate and draft corporate policies, partner agreements, non-disclosure agreements, and related business communications.
- Act as a project manager coordinating outside counsel and consultants on various projects.
- Organising company secretarial matters (eg, drafting board minutes, preparation of board consents and separate resolutions, and other similar documentation).
- Delivering training to teams on relevant areas of law
- General ad-hoc assistance to the Head of Legal, as needed.
What experience you bring
- Qualified Solicitor in England and Wales or Ireland
- 3+ years experience of work as a corporate legal counsel in a company or a law firm
- Demonstrable advising experience
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, complexity and working within a fast-paced environment.
What we can offer you
- A competitive salary, 25 days holiday + bank holidays and pension contribution. (Pro rata)
- Hybrid working with a mix of remote and office based.
- Dog friendly office.
- Health benefits with HealthShield. This is a health cash plan paid for by the company. It also includes 24/7 counselling support, EAP programme, 24/7 GP access, access to wellbeing app Thrive and further discounts on fashion, holidays, entertainment, car hire, health and beauty and your weekly shop via the reward platform MyPerks.
- Enhanced parental leave.
- Annual Learnerbly budget - Books, online subscriptions and budget for workshops and conferences.
- Option to have a stake in our growing business.
- Cycle to work scheme and secure cycle area to keep your bike safe.
- Discount to our Numan products (also for family and friends).
- Free eye test.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.