Following the growth of our business in the UK, USA and now Europe, we have an exciting opportunity for a Security Analyst within our security team.
You will be reporting to the Head of Information Security and support him in maintaining the Information security and Cyber security for the firm.
Working with stakeholders across Gohenry, you will undertake a mixture of BAU support and projects - ensuring the security requirements of the financial sector are maintained.
The ideal candidate will be able to attend our London office at least one day per week.
What you'll do:
- Develop/enhance processes, procedures and standards to ensure we meet industry expectations of a Financial Sector provider.
- Perform Risk Assessments, Security Reviews and Vulnerability Management to ensure our systems are secure
- Daily checks of BAU security monitoring, Scanning and Threat intelligence reviews to proactively respond to Threats.
- Review application security developments changes
- Support Audits and complete/review compliance questionnaires
We’re looking for a rounded security analyst with the following skills
- Essential: Extensive experience working in a security team in a Cloud / Microservice based environment - you must know Terraform, Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Essential: Knowledge of PCI-DSS / ISO27001 and maintaining the ISMS associated with these frameworks. Experience working with the assessors will share the burden.
- Required: Experience working with GCP - Alternatively, experience with AWS and a commitment to become certified in GCP within 6 months.
- Required: Experience in scripting languages such as shell script and powershell so you can maintain our SAC (Security as Code). Again, if you can code in one language and have a willingness to learn, we can help. SAC commandlets are often complex but only a dozen lines long - we can teach you.
- Required: Experience with WAF/DDOS, MDR, and Scanners. The skills are transferable between products but we use top-products like Cloudflare, CrowdStrike, and Qualys/Snyk. If you know your way around these, it is a bonus.
- Required: Knowledge of Google Workspace
- Flexible working
- 33 days of holiday (including public holidays)
- An additional birthday day off
- Family-friendly leave policies
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Westfield Cash Health Plan (for you and your children)
- Westfield surgery plan after 3 years’ service
- Westfield Rewards (receive discounts at over 600 retailers)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Training opportunities to further develop your craft
- Choose your own equipment
We are proud to say...
- We help over two million members improve their money skills every single day.
- We are one of Tech Track’s top 50 fastest growing UK companies.
- We were nominated for ‘Best Personal Finance App’ at the British Bank Awards 2020.
- We were voted 'Best Children's Financial Provider' at the British Bank Awards 2021.
- Our kids and parents have donated over £200,000 of their own money to NSPCC via their GoHenry accounts.
- We won the Kids' Cards category of Finder's Customer Satisfaction Awards 2022.
GoHenry is an equal-opportunity employer, and we are on a mission to foster a diverse and inclusive workplace. Individuals seeking employment at GoHenry are considered without regard to race, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Want to join our mission?
If GoHenry sounds like a place you would like to be, please apply using the link below.