Up Learn’s mission is to create the most effective learning experiences in the world, and distribute access to everyone 🙌
Up Learn started with A Levels and developed courses that are:
- As effective as possible (using cognitive science and AI) - 97% of students that complete Up Learn courses achieve A*/A. If Up Learn were a school, they would be ranked #1 in UK league tables 😅
- As engaging as possible - Students have spent 96 million minutes learning on Up Learn
- Made it scalable - As well as tens of thousands of customers, Up Learn count top universities such as Kings College London and top schools such as St Paul’s Girls’ School amongst their customers
Up Learn have been growing fast, and is backed by investors that share their vision, including leading venture capital firm Forward Partners and the Branson family (Virgin). Social impact is critical to Up Learn’s mission - for every student that pays, Up Learn gives a full scholarship to a student who can’t. We are growing our incredible, 50+ strong team and are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to lead and deliver their B2B Marketing strategy.
This is an extremely exciting opportunity that would be perfect for a candidate that has spent several years working in a high-growth company who is looking for their next challenge, or to make a tangible difference to society. It is the first hire in Up Learn’s B2B marketing function. The role will be entrepreneurial - you should be comfortable dealing with uncertainty, and will be rewarded with accelerated responsibility, learning and growth potential.
- Develop Up Learn’s B2B Marketing strategy alongside the Head of Marketing
- Plan and execute end-to-end B2B marketing campaigns (emails, landing pages, content), managing vendors and contractors where necessary
- Own and develop Up Learn’s B2B content marketing strategy
- Develop, track and optimise key Marketing KPIs, ensuring that we are focused on moving the metrics that matter
If you don’t meet every requirement below, but you still believe you’re the right person for the role, we strongly encourage you to apply
- 3+ years of experience in B2B marketing/email marketing (preferably in a high-growth SaaS / tech business)
- A passion for education and a good knowledge of the UK system
- Excellent English communication and persuasion skills
- Strong analytical skills, excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Experience building landing pages that convert, and using Marketing tools (ESPs, CRMs, etc)
Training and Progression
You will be working closely with the Head of Marketing (who reports into the CEO and founder) and other members of the team. You will also work alongside key members of Up Learn’s sales team. You will be provided with all necessary training to ensure you are successful in your position. You’ll be working with an extremely supportive, highly driven and dynamic organisation which drives towards making a positive change to the education sector.
What we offer
- Salary: up to £50,000
- A fun, friendly, high-calibre team that trusts you and gives you the freedom to be brilliant
- The chance to define the future of education and make a meaningful contribution to the lives of thousands of students
- Influence, trust and impact inside a well funded VC-backed startup that's scaling
- Hybrid working environment with two days in the office per week (one team day and one company day) and the rest is up to you!
- A spacious and bright private office in Old Street, with delicious coffee, selection of teas and unlimited snacks and drinks
- Regular team outings like go-karting and skiing, flexible working hours, and ability to work remotely
- A range of additional benefits such as employer matched pension, level 6 (highest level) dental insurance
- We offer 26 days of bookable paid holiday, plus UK bank holidays, plus unlimited ‘extra days’ - that’s a minimum of 34 days per year!
At Up Learn we welcome everyone and are committed to building inclusive teams. We celebrate differences, encourage everyone to join us and be themselves at work. We always follow the guidelines of the Equality Act in all aspects of recruitment, selection, employment, training, development and promotion opportunities at Up Learn.