Future Shift was founded by Will Powell and Oscar Gue with a mission to redesign sustainability for business. With nature as our inspiration, we deliver change that always works with a high-level environmental understanding of how businesses should exist in the world.
We believe that all businesses (not just big corporations) deserve equal access to the highest level of sustainability, reporting and certifications. So since 2020, Future Shift have been hard at work designing a fresh approach to implementing sustainable change that empowers people within small businesses to shift to a future that we all want to see.
A 140-hour paid internship over 3-6 months (1-2 days a week) for University of Bristol students.
Key information and opportunities:
- Your role will be to is to create and deliver a go-to-market strategy for an unexplored sector.
- This will involve taking charge of Future Shifts brand infrastructure and leveraging existing plans and strategy working with our creative lead, Oscar.
- Time-bound milestones of the strategy
- Delivering and organising events in line with your strategy
- Developing resources such as newsletters, mailing lists, blogs, posts etc.
- Salary: living wage (£9.50/h)
- Location: You will have a desk/screen/keyboard with your name on in in our offices on College Green
Note: To be accepted for this internship, you must be a registered student, or alumni who have completed a degree within the past 15 months and have not already completed an SME internship funded by the scheme this academic year