B2B Marketing Manager (Acquisition)
🌍 UK (Remote or Hybrid)
💰 £45,000 - £65,000
⭐️ Our Perks
❤️ Values-driven culture - we're really proud of our culture. Check out our Employee Guide for more detail!
Drive your own experience 🙌
📚 Learning and Development - £1,000 learning budget each year + unlimited learning leave to drive your own development.
🤸🏽♂️ Flexible working hours - You have the choice to work in the way that brings out the best in you whether you're an early bird or night owl.
🏢 Distributed working - £500 WFH allowance and co-working options (no full time office vibes over here!).
💻 Technology - You'll get a laptop all set up and ready for your first day.
📮 Surprises - Letterbox gifts.
Empowering you to be your most authentic self ✨
🏖 25 Holiday Days + your local bank holidays — because we're global like that, thanks Omnipresent
🎂 1 Birthday day - it only happens once a year!
🏠 1 Life Event day - to recognise life's big moments like a wedding, graduation, moving house
🛌 2 Duvet days - to press the pause button and reset mentally, no questions asked
🙏🏼 Religious Celebrations Leave — time to celebrate what's important to you, regardless of your faith or where you are in the world
💜 Compassionate Leave — up to 5 days time off or more if you lose a loved one, regardless of who it is - whether you've miscarried or lost a pet, you don't need to tell us why
⛅ Seasonal Hours — 2 hour lunch breaks on Tues & Thurs in Winter ❄️, we finish at 2pm on Fridays in Summer ☀️
🧠 Mental Healthcare - Unlimited qualified therapy-based support through Oliva
🤕 Paid sick leave - Enhanced sick pay up to 40 days each rolling year
🍼 Enhanced Family Leave - Primary caregivers; 12 weeks full pay, Secondary caregivers; 4 weeks full pay
UK Learnerbees 🇬🇧
🤒 Income Protection - 75% of your salary covered for 3 years if you become ill long term
👩🏾⚕️ Healthcare Cash Plan - Level 1 cover with HealthShield, you get money back when you spend on health appointments e.g. physio, dental, optician + more
💰 Pension — Learnerbly matches 4% of your salary into your pension pot to help you save for the future
Who we are
Our mission is to be the most inspiring learning platform for people and organisations around the world. We are a team of 60+ and over the last four years, we’ve built an online marketplace curated from 250+ of the best learning providers. So far, we’ve supported thousands of employees from fast growing tech scale-ups and progressive businesses like GoCardless, King and Freetrade to power their learning culture. We've only just started our journey to help unlock everyone's full potential.
Read more about us here, find out what we’re talking about on our blog or see how we empower companies to commit to a culture of learning during a shift to more remote based working!
Our Mission, Vision, and Purpose
- Our mission is to be the most inspiring learning platform for people and organisations around the world.
- Our vision is to create a world where everyone unlocks their full potential
- We believe everyone can make a difference.
🙌 The role
Marketing at Learnerbly
As a Senior B2B Marketing Manager at Learnerbly, you’ll be part of one of the fastest-growing teams, working cross-functionally on some of the most impactful projects.
As our demand generation expert, you'll work closely with our sales team to drive new customers and revenue to support our ambitious growth targets for FY23 and beyond.
What you'll be getting up to:
- Design, execute and manage multi-channel marketing programmes that align to our ICP to drive high quality MQLs to our sales team
- Ensure marketing programmes are insight-driven, audience-led, and supportive of our global strategy and sales targets
- Partner with the sales team to ensure pipeline quality and conversion goals are met
- Ensure alignment between marketing and sales teams when it comes to generating MQLs and SGLs
- Work closely with the sales team on outreach
- Be the champion for an ideal prospect journey that results in the right quantity and quality of leads being generated and converted
- Create a quarterly testing plan; identify and test new ideas, channels, tactics and collaborate with the marketing, sales, product and marketplace teams for continuous optimization of marketing programmes
- As part of the demand generation programmes, test and understand what language resonates the most with our key buyer personas and work closely with the sales team to understand the feedback that we are receiving from prospect calls and outreach
- Build and manage the briefing process (internal and external) and work closely with wider marketing team on a day-to-day basis to ensure programmes are executed as planned and are on-time, on-brand, on-brief and on-budget
- Slice, dice, and analyse data to create a segmented approach to increase engagement across multiple audiences and buyer/user personas
- Responsible for reporting and data management for key demand generation initiatives and programmes
- Work closely with the sales team to win enterprise clients with an ABM approach
Research shows that some people are less likely to apply for a role unless they are 100% qualified. Your experience, skills and passion will set you apart so tell us about your achievements, irrespective of whether they are personal or work-related, tell us about your journey, and about what you learnt.
So, if this role excites you, don't let our role description hold you back, get applying!
🧩 This role will be a great fit if:
- Solid experience in a B2B marketing role with experience developing integrated marketing programmes
- Proven experience and understanding of demand generation marketing, focused on driving leads and MQL's
- Digitally savvy, with a growth mindset and good knowledge of multi-channel programmes
- Thorough understanding of the prospect & customer lifecycle and ability to bring a customer-first mindset to all initiatives
- Ability to execute a program from conception to delievry, gaining commitment and engaging cross-functional stakeholders through the process
- Strong communicator and presenter with a proven ability to collaborate across Marketing and Sales teams to drive towards shared goals
- Mix of creative and analytical skills with a strong bias for action and results
- Skilled project manager, able to successfully manage multiple priorities, manage agencies and third-party vendors
- Data-oriented and analytical, effective at translating metrics into actionable insights that will drive and improve performance
🚀 It'd be a bonus if:
- Able to set up tests on LinkedIn and Google. Once these channels scale, manage an external freelancer or agency
- Experience of running demand gen programmes in the US
Want to tailor your application? Check out 💻 Interviewing with us to learn how you can put your best foot forward!
🕵️♀️ Hiring Process
- 📞 Initial screening (30mins)
- 💡 Capabilities Interview (1 hour)
- 🎨 Task Interview (1 hour)
- 💛 Values Interview (1 hour)
Support - If you have a medical condition or an individual need for an adjustment to our process, and you believe this may affect your ability to be at your best - please let us know so we can talk about how we can best support you and make any adjustments that may be needed.
💛 Our Values
We look for people who share our values and can add to our culture. Values are shared beliefs that guide our decision-making, culture is how we function as a group and how we live our values as individuals.
- Always Grow: We are curious and continuously take ourselves out of our comfort zone to spark new ways to develop ourselves, and each other. We humbly respond to feedback and proactively share advice with others to reveal new insights and accelerate growth. We proactively share what we learn and seek the contrary opinion in the room to diversify perspectives.
- Include Intentionally: We go the extra mile to include diverse perspectives in everything we do, to create an environment where everyone can belong. We deliberately default to trust and embrace everyone, to create a safe space to share our thoughts and make mistakes to learn from. We bring our best authentic selves to the party, to live more fulfilling lives.
- Create Impact: We think big and bold, and use our resourcefulness to bring solutions to the table and achieve Learnerbly goals. We experiment and deliver fast, and take pride in the quality of our work to drive the best outcome for our user. We set boundaries and prioritise ruthlessly to protect our time, focus, and wellbeing, so we can perform sustainably.
- Win Together: We are accountable to ourselves and each other, we communicate clearly and simply to drive alignment and enable action. We make the time to support others and are able to ask for help when it's needed to move forward as a team. We celebrate each other's successes because when we win, we win together. And if we don't win, we learn together.
🌈 Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging
At Learnerbly, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities should be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, caring responsibilities, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Learnerbly. We strive to embed it not just into our values but throughout our entire culture.