Equal Access to High-Quality Education Moves Our World Forward
At Cadmus, we believe every student should have equal opportunity to achieve academic excellence; that’s why we’re changing how the world learns!
Cadmus is a global EdTech company purposefully built for the higher education sector to break down global learning barriers by providing educators and diverse student cohorts with access to high-quality learning and assessment. Built on rich, student-centric values, Cadmus empowers individuals to achieve their highest potential and graduate with the critical skills and knowledge to profoundly impact our workforces, communities, and evolving world.
A Bold Plan for Global Impact
At Cadmus, we’re working hard in pursuit of an ambitious, world-shaping goal: to provide 1 billion students with access to high-quality education by 2050.
That’s why we need a talented Data Analyst to join our team and help us achieve our strategic goals.
At Cadmus, we’re doing a lot of great work rapidly to create a profound impact on our world through the power of education. With Cadmus currently being used in 50+ countries, we’re looking for a Data Analyst who is passionate about helping us achieve business goals through efficient and effective solutions that align with our overall business strategy.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, our Data Analyst will:
- Collect and clean various sources of data to ensure it is accurate, complete, and consistent; ensuring data quality issues are quickly identified and corrected.
- Analyse and interpret data to identify trends, patterns, and insights; using statistical analysis, data visualisation, and machine learning techniques to support decision-making.
- Develop and maintain dashboards and reports to communicate data insights to stakeholders that are easy to understand and actionable.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in business processes and operations by analysing data to identify areas of inefficiency, waste, and improvement.
- Make data-driven recommendations to stakeholders by using data insights to inform decision-making and support strategic planning.
- You have 5+ years of experience working in the field of Technology or Education-Technology at a leading global technology provider, unicorn or startup.
- Bachelor's and Master's degrees in a related field such as Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or Economics to provide a strong foundation in statistical analysis, data modelling, and programming.
- Experience with data analysis, having worked with large and complex datasets, including data cleaning, data manipulation, statistical analysis, and data visualisation.
- Knowledge of software architecture including database design, data warehousing, and data integration so that they understand the underlying structure of the software and how data flows through the system.
- Experience using cloud technologies such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) to store and process data and using these technologies to set up data pipelines, configure cloud-based storage, and manage data security.
- Experience solving complex data problems by identifying issues, developing hypotheses, and testing them using data analysis.
- Data analysis: the ability to analyse large and complex data sets to identify patterns, trends, and insights; clean and manipulate data, perform statistical analysis, and use data visualisation tools to communicate findings.
- Technical skills: the ability to proficiently use programming languages such as Python, SQL, or R and data analysis tools such as Excel, Tableau, and Power BI.
- Problem-solving: the ability to identify and solve complex problems using data analysis by asking the right questions, developing hypotheses, and testing them using data.
- Communication: the ability to communicate in English effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders by presenting data findings in a clear and concise manner, and translating technical information into business insights.
- Critical thinking: the ability to think critically and use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of different data solutions or approaches.
- A remote-friendly, flexible working culture; where you can work from any global location.
- Learning allowances; because we don’t just have words on a website, we genuinely do what we say and provide educational opportunities to all (including the Cadmus team).
- A diverse and inclusive workplace where there are no barriers to anyone succeeding.
- A surrounding team of mission-driven individuals who genuinely love what they do.
- Equity incentives; that way, we all share in the success of Cadmus.
- Mentoring and succession planning for your career.
- Virtual pats from Homer, our resident (and super cute) dog!
This role is open to remote candidates based in Indonesia.
Please apply online with your resume, and instead of a cover letter, we would love you to answer a few questions. We shall review your application, and if you are successful, we will invite you to participate in our interview process. If you are unsuccessful, we will let you know why and try our best to help you fill in any gaps.
Our interview process consists of a video interview, a hiring manager interview, a homework task and a panel interview. These will be completed online (via Zoom).
Inclusivity at Cadmus
At Cadmus, we hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds because it makes our company stronger. We never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital, or disability status. If you share our values and enthusiasm for education, you will find a home at Cadmus.
If you need assistance or accommodations made due to a disability, please let us know.