We’re on a mission to support the taboo, forgotten and under-served areas of healthcare, starting with Menopause, Fertility, Baby, Specialised Men’s Health and Specialised Women’s Health. Our clients’ employees get expert healthcare support via the Peppy mobile app, with unlimited access to our team of specialist practitioners.
• $45mil Series B fundraise announced in January ‘23, led by Albion VC
• One of Europe’s fastest growing HealthTech scale-ups; 8x revenue growth in 2021 and 4x revenue growth in 2022.
• B2B SaaS offering, supporting employees across 250+ clients and partners including Natwest Group, Clifford Chance, Capgemini, Santander, Aviva and Coty.
• Remote-first company with 200+ employees across UK, USA and Europe.
• Proudly B-corp certified and Mission-led - read all about our company values here.
We’re looking for a home-based, part-time, Registered Counsellor (BACP or NCPS) to join us as a Healthy Minds Practitioner within Peppy's Healthy Minds team.
Working within the small, close-knit Healthy Minds team you will be interacting remotely via our asynchronous text chat service with Peppy users who have been referred to Healthy Minds from one of our other services: Menopause, Baby, Men’s Health, Women’s Health or Fertility on a variety of topics including stress, low mood and anxiety. You will also be expected to provide user support by signposting to relevant Peppy content, events and resources on a variety of other issues including relationship difficulties.
This role is offered on a fully remote, part-time basis - 20 hours per week.
The preferred days of work are: Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
Salary - £35,000 per annum FTE (salary will be pro-rata for part time hours).
Essential Qualifications, Experience & Knowledge:Essential Qualifications: Professional clinical qualification (e.g. Counselling Level 4 or above) Professional registration with relevant body (e.g. BACP, NCPS) Evidence of continuing and recent professional development Essential Experience: A minimum of 3 years post-qualification experience Proven experience with a wide range of mental health issues Knowledge of, and compliance with, vulnerable adult and child safeguarding procedures Knowledge of a broad range of services for referral and signposting Prior experience of working online via chat with adults Competent knowledge of Mac & Microsoft packages Bonus points if you also have: CBT qualification Working safely online qualification Experience of working with organisations and/or Employee Assistance Experience of creating articles, podcasts, videos or other content relating to your field of expertise Additional training in modalities, such as and not limited to CBT, transactional analysis, solution focused therapy, emotional freedom technique, acceptance and commitment therapy, mindfulness etc. Evidence based writing/content creation experience Experience of conducting remote client consultations (via Zoom or similar) Essential Knowledge: Good working knowledge of Mac & Microsoft packages Up-to-date knowledge with regards to clinical best practice Implementation of research based practice Bonus points if you also have: Experience using Powerpoint or Canva to create presentations, information handouts or infographics
Required Skills & Attributes:Clear written and spoken English A typing speed of at least 40 words per minute Good interpersonal and communication skills Be empathetic and understanding, with good interpersonal and communication skills IT literate; ability to use a wide range of software Ability to demonstrate initiative Clear written and spoken English Strong organisational skills, an ability to prioritise, flexibility Able to work in a fast paced environment Able to work effectively in a team Enthusiastic and assertive Caring and compassionate Flexibility and reliability Self-motivated Dynamic and supportive Keen to implement research based practice Confident and friendly, quick to build rapport with users and team members Enhanced DBS certificate and eligibility to work in the UK
Who you are:You have an innate interest in health and wellbeing. You’ll be motivated by the idea of being part of a force for good and bringing health support to millions. You will be hungry to join an exciting startup. You’ll get excited about the prospect of rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck in. You’re collaborative and respectful as a team player. You positively contribute to Peppy as a team. You’re supportive and see success as team success. You’re committed to exceeding expectations, boundaries and excellence. You demonstrate passion and you’re willing to go the extra mile. You take ownership of your deliverables and you admit your mistakes. You take responsibility and you’re proactive in identifying solutions
What we offer you:An exciting opportunity to work in a fun, dynamic and growing team! The opportunity to get involved with writing Peppy content Clinical supervision
Peppy’s Perks and Benefits:
• Remote-First: All of our clinical employees work remotely from home.
• Home Office Allowance: You will be eligible for a Home Office Allowance to setup your remote workspace.
• Health & Wellbeing: You will receive Private Medical Insurance through Vitality as well as unlimited access to the Peppy app.
• Financial Wellness: You have access to your own confidential financial wellbeing coach and resources, through Bippit.
• Parental Leave: We have a generous Enhanced Family Leave policy, whether you or your partner are giving birth, going through surrogacy or adoption.
• Pension: We offer an up to 7% employer pension contribution scheme through Nest.
• Sick pay: Generous sick pay is provided.
• Holidays: Peppy employees in the UK get 25 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays (pro-rata if part-time).
• Tech: New joiners receive a company laptop delivered in time for your first day.
• Professional Support: Role appropriate professional membership paid, CPD funding allowance (pro-rata if part-time), revalidation support, annual practitioner conference (fully funded).
• Socials: We regularly host virtual and in-person socials (think Pizza making and cocktail drinking!) to help us stay connected in a remote-first environment.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Equality & Diversity
Peppy's mission is to help people in life's most challenging journeys. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer, committed to equality and diversity amongst both our employees and prospective applicants. We ensure that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, socio-economic background, neuro-diversity, education, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.