We’re Houst. A professional management service for properties. Our mission is to make hosting on websites hassle-free for everyone using technology to disrupt the short-term accommodation sector. We’ve grown fast. Since launching in 2015, we’ve partnered with thousands of happy hosts, helping them to make important earning.
We are seeking an experienced and driven Franchise Sales Manager to join our team in the Holiday Lettings industry. In this role, you will be responsible for identifying and developing new franchise opportunities for our business, as well as managing and supporting our existing franchise partners. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in franchise sales and management, strong interpersonal and communication skills, and a passion for the holiday lettings industry.
- Develop and execute a strategic plan for franchise sales, including identifying potential franchise partners, negotiating contracts, and closing deals.
- Manage and support existing franchise partners, ensuring they have the necessary resources and support to succeed
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team to develop and execute effective marketing campaigns to promote our franchise opportunities.
- Monitor and report on franchise sales performance, and provide recommendations for improvement as needed.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders in the holiday lettings industry, including property owners, property managers, and other industry players.
- Ensure compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements for franchise operations.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in franchise sales and management, preferably in the holiday lettings industry.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with franchise partners and other stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Experience in developing and executing marketing campaigns.
- Knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements for franchise operations.
Enviable company culture – we’ve put time into getting our work culture just right.
- Regular team social events
- Company-wide recognition of outstanding work
- Opportunities to innovate
- Lots of snacks and treats provided by the company (in the office)
Dedicated to employee wellbeing
- Wellbeing hub with virtual fitness, nutrition, yoga, meditation and talking therapy classes
- Betterhelp coverage for mental health support
- Dedicated employee wellbeing meetings
- 25 days paid holiday (plus public holidays)
- Compensation: 35k - 45k + uncapped bonus
- Hybrid working (3 days in London HQ, 2 days WFH)
- An extra day off for your birthday - because who wants to work on their birthday?
- Employee discounts – at heaps of restaurants, shops, gym memberships, cinema tickets and more
- Pawternity - We encourage proud parents of new pets to work from home to help their new member settle in
- Pension - We provide a pension scheme for all permanent employees
- MacBook - for business use