Lyst offers a unique opportunity to work on a premium shopping platform, which is both a trusted partner to the world’s leading fashion brands and a global consumer-facing product. Over 150 million people use the Lyst app and website each year to shop an assortment of 8 million items via a highly personalised experience. Lyst is a scale-up environment, combining an agile mentality with a proven business model and over a decade of experience. This provides a balance between foundations and structure, and autonomy and pace. Our goal is to be the category leading destination for every fashion shopper.
Data and technology sit at the heart of everything we do, and we firmly believe that we can only meet our goals by prioritising our team and culture. We give our people the freedom to drive impact and shape the future of our company, within a diverse, inclusive and high-trust environment. We don’t rely on prescriptive rules, policies and procedures to drive results. We trust the judgement and ownership of our team, and prioritise learning and career development, knowing that our success is only possible thanks to our people. Lyst was founded in London in 2010, and has raised over $160m from leading investors including Accel, Balderton, Molten Ventures, Fidelity International, and LVMH.
Lyst is looking for a skilled and analytical Performance Marketing Analyst to join our Partner Marketing Solution squad whose mission is to drive value for partners and find new and impactful ways to grow their online business.
As a Performance Marketing Analyst, you will play a key role in the day-to-day management and optimisation of CSS Shopping campaigns - to drive performance and revenue growth for a large number of our partners through our program. You will have good knowledge of Google Ads, Microsoft Ads and understand the challenges and opportunities that these platforms pose. You will play an integral part of a highly effective, multi-disciplined and data-driven squad working to deliver efficient results for Lyst and our partners across a wide range of international markets.
- Assist on the daily optimisations of CSS campaigns across several international markets.
- Identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum efficiencies in Shopping Campaigns.
- Track, report and analyse performance for continual optimisations and regular stakeholder reporting.
- Implementing strategies and tactics to improve efficiencies across multiple campaigns in multiple markets.
- Work alongside other tribes to identify, test and scale out initiatives that would further improve performance.
- Drive internal initiatives to promote cross tribe collaboration and communication with the aim of maintaining best in class management for our partners.
- Establish good working relationships with Lyst’s Google and Microsoft contacts for maximum insight into the space, as well as enable the latest product betas.
- 2+ years of relevant Digital Marketing / SEM experience (ideally in e-commerce).
- Confident working with Google Ads (Particularly with automated bidding)
- Experience working with large budget international campaigns, within an ROI focused environment.
- Highly analytical and very comfortable with raw data.
- Experience using Excel, Looker Studio, PowerBI or other analytics tools.
- Good understanding of the Digital Marketing landscape, emerging platforms and technologies.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Confident team player, comfortable approaching/working alongside squads.
- Ability to work independently, balance priorities and take initiative.
- Python/SQL/Analytic knowledge is also a bonus.
- Flexible Working: Our flexible working approach offers a high degree of freedom and autonomy. Individuals are provided with the discretion to work remotely on a regular basis, with an expectation that a reasonable proportion of time is spent in the office to enhance in-person collaboration. If due to unique circumstances this doesn’t quite work, we are open to listening to what will.
- Time Off: In addition to the 8 statutory bank holidays, you will receive 29 holidays per year. Lyst’s holiday year runs from 1 April to 31 March.
- Competitive Family Leave Package: This includes Enhanced Family Leave for those eligible, paid Time off for Dependents and Support for Fertility Treatment & Loss.
- Clothing Benefit: We want you to enjoy using the Lyst app and site as much as our customers, so we provide you with a clothing allowance to use on Lyst every year. This starts at £250 when you join and increases up to £1,000 with your length of service.
- Private Healthcare: Our healthcare provider is Vitality. Your health is important to us which is why we offer all employees a comprehensive healthcare scheme from the day you start.
- Training Allowance: We’re big on continuous learning and growth, so all employees are currently entitled to an annual training allowance of £1,000. This can be used to attend conferences, industry events, training courses and to purchase resources.
- Pension Scheme: Our pension provider is The People’s Pension. We offer a minimum employee contribution of 5% and 3% employer contribution.
- Eye Tests and Vouchers: Employees can make a saving on their eye test and glasses through our chosen provider. You’ll receive a free eye test every year and a discount towards glasses.
- Cycle-to-Work Scheme: Lyst will purchase a bicycle from your chosen retailer, you will then receive a voucher to pick up your bicycle from them.
- Transport Season Ticket Loan: Employees can apply for an interest free season ticket loan to support your travel to work.
- Social Events: Frequent company wide social events including Christmas & summer parties, sports days, themed drinks, quizzes, cook alongs, as well as smaller team socials. We also have plenty of interest based groups such as football, running club, book club, culinary and more.
We want to build a world where fashion works for everyone, and we want teams that are just as inclusive. Diversity and inclusion is an integral part of our culture at Lyst. We recognise and celebrate the value and impact diversity brings to our company and are committed to ensuring this is a consistent focus, for which we are held to account. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and equally, and encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply for this role. We are happy to talk about flexible working arrangements.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Lyst we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.