‘Ambitious’, ‘innovative’, ‘highly product-focused’ - those are the words you’d hear if we were asked to describe our Engineering teams.
They focus on product, platform and the development of internal tools to bring the best experience to all of our customers.
Probably one of the most senior bunches of people in the company - on average, each one of our Engineers has over 7 years of experience!
- 5+ years in software quality assurance
- Experience with mobile platforms and ecosystems, iOS and Android, is preferred
- Being proactive in gathering non-functional requirements within the team and other departments
- Experience as a QA engineer working with backend technologies such as APIs, DBs (including SQL knowledge) and services
- Excellent understanding of testing methodology in Agile product lifecycle
- Experience in test automation
- Positive thinking, quality orientation, reliability, ability to organize, exceptional attention to details
- Good English level – both spoken and written
Nice to have:
- Cross-browser, including mobile browsers and especially Facebook browser, testing with focus on page loading speed (First contentful paint, First Input Delay, server response time)
- Experience in load testing
- Understanding of A/B experimentation and its implication on testing strategy
- Higher education in IT or Computer Science
What you'll be doing
You'll be responsible for:
- Work closely with Product Manager and developers and find corner cases on the early stages of a feature development
- Help define test methodology, criteria and test cases required to validate critical functionality
- Identify defects and write clear and reproducible bug reports following team standards for defects
- Prepare test plans, develop test cases and execute tests with a focus on User Stories coverage
- Investigate and analyze data using SQL.
- Work in an Agile and fast-paced environment
- Exchange best QA practices with colleagues
A monthly salary base for this position in Vilnius, Lithuania starts from 4000 € gross per month.