You will work as part of the Health stream in close collaboration with product managers, analysts, UX researchers, and designers.
What you will be doing:
- Explore data to answer high-level questions (e.g. “How to activate more users in content consumption?”)
- Support the team in understanding which high-level goals of the company can be influenced, determine proxy metrics and monitor them
- Help the team to formulate and prioritize hypotheses with data - determine segment sizes, possible uplifts, success metrics, and take into account patterns in user behaviour
- Design experiments correctly to be sure that valid decisions can be made based on the data from these experiments.
- Look for proxy metrics that will allow you to evaluate the effect and finish experiments faster.
- Monitor the state of experiments, and trace main metrics.
- Proactively explore user behaviour in experiments, and detect segments that behave differently.
- Evaluate the results of the experiment in terms of global impact on the metrics of the entire product.
- Provide clear recommendations based on the results of the analysis of experiments
- At least 5+ years of work experience as a Data / Product Analyst
- Experience with A/B testing, knowledge of statistics for A/B testing
- Advanced SQL
- Experience in data visualization in Python / Looker / Tableau or similar
Nice to have:
- Experience in subscription business
- Python / R for data analysis