We’re on a mission to support the taboo, forgotten and under-served areas of healthcare, starting with Menopause, Fertility, Baby, Specialised Men’s Health and Specialised Women’s Health. Our clients’ employees get expert healthcare support via the Peppy mobile app, with unlimited access to our team of specialist practitioners.
• $45mil Series B fundraise announced in January ‘23, led by Albion VC
• One of Europe’s fastest growing HealthTech scale-ups; 8x revenue growth in 2021 and 4x revenue growth in 2022.
• B2B SaaS offering, supporting employees across 250+ clients and partners including Natwest Group, Clifford Chance, Capgemini, Santander, Aviva and Coty.
• Remote-first company with 200+ employees across UK, USA and Europe.
• Proudly B-corp certified and Mission-led - read all about our company values here.
• Rated one of the Top Startups to work for by LinkedIn, Tempo and Flexa.
Working within the small, close-knit Healthy Minds team you will be interacting remotely via our text chat service with Peppy members who have been referred to Healthy Minds from one of our other services: Menopause, Baby, Women’s Health, Fertility with a special focus on Men’s Health.
In Healthy Minds we support our users on a variety of topics including stress, low mood, anxiety, emotions and relationships. You will also be expected to provide Peppy user support by providing relevant content and signposting on a variety of other issues including eating disorders, suicidal ideation, addiction, bereavement and domestic or sexual abuse.
The scope of a Peppy Healthy Minds Practitioner is huge, and we hope you're as excited about it as we are!
Who are we looking for?You must be a Counsellor or Psychotherapist registered with BACP, NCS or UKCP Evidence of extensive and specific experience working with clients who identify as male; covering all aspects of Mental Health Passionate about Men's Health Prior experience of working via chat Experience of presenting psychoeducational materials to large audiences Experience of recording podcasts and events Working knowledge of Mac & Google packages and Messaging systems such as WhatsApp
Essential Qualifications, Experience & Knowledge:Essential Qualifications: Professional clinical qualification (e.g. Psychotherapy or Counselling - Level 4 or above) Professional registration with relevant body (e.g. BACP, NCS, or UKCP) Evidence of continuing and recent professional development
Essential Experience:A minimum of 3 years post-qualification experienceExperience of creating articles, podcasts, videos or other content relating to men’s healthProven experience with a wide range of mental health issuesKnowledge of, and compliance with, vulnerable adult and child safeguarding proceduresKnowledge of a broad range of services for referral and signposting Prior experience of working online via chatWorking knowledge of Mac & Microsoft packagesBonus points if you also have:CBT qualificationWorking safely online qualificationExperience of working with organisations and/or Employee Assistance Additional training in modalities, such as and not limited to LGBTQ+, neurodiversity, CBT, solution focused therapy, emotional freedom technique, mindfulness etc.Experience of conducting remote client consultations (via Zoom or similar)Involvement in projects that incorporated digital health technology
Essential Knowledge:Good working knowledge of Mac & Microsoft packages Up-to-date knowledge with regards to clinical best practiceImplementation of research based practice Extra points for:Experience using Powerpoint or Canva to create presentations, information handouts or infographics
Required Skills & Attributes:
Clear written and spoken EnglishA typing speed of at least 40 words per minuteGood interpersonal and communication skillsIT literate Ability to demonstrate initiative Flexibility Clear written and spoken English Strong organisational skills; an ability to prioritise, and the skills to manage a busy clinical caseload Able to work in a fast paced environment Able to work effectively in a team Enthusiastic and assertive Caring and compassionate Flexibility and reliability Strong desire to improve standards Self-motivated Dynamic and supportive Keen to implement research based practice Confident and friendly, quick to build rapport with users and team membersBe empathetic and understanding, with good interpersonal and communication skillsEnhanced DBS certificate and eligibility to work in the UK
Who you are:
You have an innate interest in health and wellbeing. You’ll be motivated by the idea of being part of a force for good and bringing health support to millions.You will be hungry to join an exciting startup. You’ll get excited about the prospect of rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck in.You’re collaborative and respectful as a team player. You positively contribute to Peppy as a team. You’re supportive and see success as team success.You’re committed to exceeding expectations, boundaries and excellence. You demonstrate passion and you’re willing to go the extra mile.You take ownership of your deliverables and you admit your mistakes. You take responsibility and you’re proactive in identifying solutions
What we offer you:
A salary of £35,000 per annum (pro rata for part time hours)Weekly clinical supervisionAn exciting opportunity to work in a fun, dynamic and growing team!This role is offered on a fully remote, part-time basis - 20 hours per week.
Peppy’s Perks and Benefits:
• Remote-First: All of our clinical employees work remotely from home.
• Home Office Allowance: You will be eligible for a Home Office Allowance to setup your remote workspace.
• Health & Wellbeing: You will receive Private Medical Insurance through Vitality as well as unlimited access to the Peppy app.
• Financial Wellness: You have access to your own confidential financial wellbeing coach and resources, through Bippit.
• Parental Leave: We have a generous Enhanced Family Leave policy, whether you or your partner are giving birth, going through surrogacy or adoption.
• Pension: We offer an up to 7% employer pension contribution scheme through Nest.
• Sick pay: Generous sick pay is provided.
• Holidays: Peppy employees in the UK get 25 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays (pro-rata if part-time).
• Tech: New joiners receive a company laptop delivered in time for your first day.
• Professional Support: NMC registration paid, role appropriate professional membership paid, CPD funding allowance (pro-rata if part-time), revalidation support, annual practitioner conference (fully funded).
• Socials: We regularly host virtual and in-person socials (think Pizza making and cocktail drinking!) to help us stay connected in a remote-first environment.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Equality & Diversity
Peppy's mission is to help people in life's most challenging journeys. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer, committed to equality and diversity amongst both our employees and prospective applicants. We ensure that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, socio-economic background, neuro-diversity, education, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.