This is a rewarding role for a professional from a Top 25 Strategy/Management Consulting firm who wants the next chapter in their career to be about continuing to advance their strategic acumen and getting closer to the results and businesses their recommendations impact.
The role is ideal for a strong consultant, who wants to elevate their career in consulting, as well as apply their experience and skills to optimize processes and team development within a growing consulting function. It would suit someone with a proven strength in applying a positive, forward-thinking mentality to tough challenges, as well as someone who understands the criticality of attention to detail and high-quality deliverables to senior leadership audiences.
You would be accountable for supporting partners on large and/or strategic accounts and leading on small to mid-sized projects, ensuring that solutions are designed and delivered to meet client needs. With the support of SibylTM and other Arieli & Company tools and research, you will design solutions — many times, from the ground up — that span multiple disciplines. You will partner with a growing team of consultants to design and deliver tailored solutions which could include Global Leadership Programs, DE&I audits, and Executive Leadership Team performance solutions.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Master’s degree or above in business, political science, psychology, or other social science or related field
- Minimum 6 years’ total work experience, including 3 years+ at a Top 25 Strategy/Management Consultancy
- Proven track record of building strong, longer-term relationships with senior stakeholders
- Demonstrable interest in executive development, DE&I, and human behaviour
- Proven success in team leadership, including the development of successors
- Experience with and understanding of the People/HR function at corporates
- Excellent written and verbal ability; high level of English language skills required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Apply expertise in consulting to develop recommendations and implement solutions for our clients
- Manage all aspects of a client project, including stakeholder relationship management
- Communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders in a structured and impactful way
- Manage and develop a high-performing team
- Support the development of new business by building networks, and through a track record of outstanding delivery