Your mission should you choose to accept it…
As the commercial manager in TSH, you are the entrepreneur between entrepreneurs. You'll own and drive the commercial strategy for our Amsterdam You'll work hand in hand with your local team and partners, as well as the Hub departments Revenue Management, Reservations and Marketing to achieve commercial success.
You lead and take care of your team of commercial experts around you and create a culture of commercial thinking within your team. You believe in the unlimited possibilities of our multiproduct brand and see endless commercial opportunities to drive our locations forward. You recognize the power or our community and are able to motivate your network of partners in using TSH to the fullest benefit of both. You are a true connector and an inspiration to not only your team, but also the wider community and all our customers. You are curious by nature, proactive, not afraid to fail! You love a good chat with our community; the Creative, education & digital industry.
In case you don’t know who we are (ahem):
Known for being the rule breakers in hospitality, TSH is a fun, creative and inspiring environment where everyone can work, stay, learn and play and most importantly – be themselves. As an employer we look, act and think like a hotel, but instead we offer a lot more. Think student accommodation, long and short stay options, gyms, talks, events, rooftop bar and eat & drink escapes as well as community and coworking spaces. Located in The Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Italy, France and Spain with several new openings on the way, this hybrid hospitality concept may take root in the heart of Europe, but our plans are set for going global.
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with revenue management and local marketing, to develop strategies to maximise spend per Member & guest;
- Manage commercial cluster team to ensure an environment of commercial excellence;
- Create local sales and in-house sales strategy on different segments, budgets and action plans - This as part of an integrated City Plan;
- Draft and implement Business, leisure, co-working and Education proposals and contracts, with national and international accounts;
- Commit acquisition on all leads in business, education and leisure segment and build out partnerships to; cross and upsell on product;
- Monitoring and determining the perfect balance for the different allocations within the hotel.
Who You Are:
- Have at least 4 years of work experience as account executive or manager with good knowledge of the market/hospitality industry within your area;
- Graduate (Bachelor) or Master (degree) in Hotel Management, Tourism or Economics;
- You are well acquainted with platforms such as Salesforce;
- You have hands-on experience in partnership management and cold acquisition;
- You have a local network within tech/digital/start up industry;
- You are commercial and result driven;
- You have exceptional English and Dutch communication skills, all other languages very welcome!
- You are legally able to work in the EU.
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to work at a dynamic, multi-national company. Not just another hotel - we’re a game changing innovator, challenging every convention and defining the future.
- The chance to learn and grow in your role with the potential for future growth.
- Awesome discounts in all our properties in Europe and not just for you, but also for your friends and family!
- A wonderful workplace to call home, full of events, fun colleagues and all the other amazing salary/benefits stuff.
Who you are, is how we want you to be. To us, hybrid hospitality goes across the board, from how we service our guests to how we represent ourselves. Here, everyone belongs, and we welcome people no matter their nationality, gender, age, sexual orientation, religion or culture. Your authenticity keeps our team diverse. Come as you are.