Your Mission Should You Choose To Accept It…
We are fast-paced, and disruptive and have a diverse set of brands, systems, and tools that you will use to set up, analyze, handle, track, manage and report…Are you ready for the challenge? Closely with the key users within the Finance team, you’ll be scavenging for optimization solutions within our Finance IT landscape (Netsuite, Kyriba, Yooz, and Tagetik). Ultimately you believe automation can optimize processes and with that, you’ll support the optimization process by implementing new functionality and solutions within our current system landscape. Next to that you will be monitoring the performance of integrations and making sure processes are aligned within the system.
In Case You Don’t Know Who We Are:
Redefining hybrid hospitality since 2012, TSH sets standards on a global scale. Offering a community-driven, socially inspired hotel concept with student accommodation, as well as long and short hotel-stay options, eat & drink, gym and rooftop bar facilities and coworking for every demographic, the company’s success is unprecedented. With 16 hotels in 6 countries and plans to open at least 3 more locations each year until 2026, TSH is a fun, creative, and inspiring environment where everyone can work, stay, learn and play. Thanks to an exceptional international team of changemakers, our one goal is to make society a better place for everyone.
What You'll Do:
- Implement, setup, test, document, and deploy new functionalities or process enhancements
- Assisting in the planning, design, documentation, and implementation of new systems
- Test, document, improve and monitor system integrations
- Providing support and solutions for local and global offices on a 2nd line basis, escalating issues to senior team members when required.
- Support with enhancement or releases of Operating system modification which impact the finance landscape
- Create SOP’s, define and implement processes
- Creating and maintaining excellent technical documentation for knowledge sharing
- Provide support to Finance IT related issues and ensure that all tickets are properly triaged, documented, and prioritized in the ticketing system
- Manage, track, and provide solutions to reported issues
- Execute testing of software updates/patches
Who You Are
- You have 5+ years of experience working on IT projects & with vendor partners to develop ground-breaking solutions
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken) – any other European language is a plus!
- You have the ability to work independently, intellectually curious, and problem solver
- You have a bachelor or Master student in Economics or Business Administration
- You are extremely tech-savvy
- You have experience with Financial management systems and/or any other Finance related systems, experience with NetSuite, Tagetik, and Kyriba.
- You have experience working with Finance teams to gather system requirements.
- You have accounting background.
- You have strong organizational skills and the ability to set priorities of a valid work permit
What We Offer
- The opportunity to work at a dynamic, multi-national company based in one of Europe’s most exciting cities!
- Not just another hotel, we’re a game-changing innovator, challenging every convention and defining the future
- The chance to learn and grow in your role, with the potential for growth within or across the company
- Possibility to work remotely for 3 days a week
- Access to the amazing TSH facilities, including our awesome staff experiences, canteen, and gym
- Staff rate hotel stays across all European locations
- A wonderful workplace to call home, events, fun colleagues, and all regular salary/benefits stuff
Who you are, is how we want you to be. To us, hybrid hospitality goes across the board, from how we service our guests to how we represent ourselves. Here, everyone belongs, and we welcome people no matter their nationality, gender, age, sexual orientation, religion, or culture. Your authenticity keeps our team diverse. Come as you are.