Running a business is hard, we make it easier. Our business credit card has helped over 200,000 businesses access credit and we hope to partner with over 1 million by the end of 2025.
At Capital on Tap, we pride ourselves on making data-driven decisions. This role entails working closely with senior management to drive business strategy. You’ll be a hybrid analyst/ strategist/ operator able to conduct analysis to solve tricky business problems, understand these in the context of the broader business, and then deliver on this strategy.
We place a huge emphasis on continual learning and have created an environment where this is possible every day. Internal mobility is important to us and our goal is to help every employee realise their aspirations. Why not check out what you need to do to progress in this role at Capital on Tap here!
What you'll be doing
- Deliver high-impact analysis on the key questions our senior management are thinking about
- Define highly-insightful metrics that penetrate to the core of our business
- Take ownership and deliver on valuable initiatives identified through your analysis
- Build and maintain some critical datasets that are directly relevant to the business’ commercial performance
What we're looking for
- 1-3 years experience in an analytical role (preferably in an organisation making data-driven decisions)
- Experience with SQL is essential
- Analysis and manipulation of large data sets
- Willingness to learn and a curiosity to explore
- Self-motivated and able to complete tasks autonomously
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- An analytical, pragmatic and tenacious attitude
What you'll get in return
- You'll develop the skills able to go into any business and make a real change fast
- Competitive salary with scope for progression
- The opportunity to grow and develop – we give every employee £1,000 a year to grow their skills outside the company
- The chance to work for one of the fastest-growing UK fintech companies
- 28 days paid holiday
- Private healthcare
Check out more of our benefits, values and mission here.
If you want to keep updated on future opportunities at Capital on Tap follow our company page here.
Diversity and Inclusion
We want to be a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come and do their best work and most importantly feel included and that they can be their authentic selves. We welcome, consider and encourage applications from anyone that shares this passion.
How to Apply
If you want to progress your career within a fast growing, profitable fintech then click apply (all we ask for is your CV and contact details) and we will get back to you within 3 working days