Chess.comis one of the largest gaming sites in the world and the #1 platform for playing, learning, and enjoying chess.
We are a team of 650+ fully remote people in 60+ countries working hard to serve the global chess community. We are here to support 125M+ chess players worldwide with the best possible product, content, and tools to serve the community!
We are a tech company. A gaming company. A content company. And we do it all with passion and commitment to the game. Above all we prize our mission-driven, flat, life-celebrating, no-corporate culture, and we look forward to meeting you and learning more about what you can bring to the team.
You are the most organized person you know. You manage anything and everything handed to you. When something needs to get done, you know exactly what components make up that project, how to sequence them, how to document, and how to execute. But you also have a creative side and you love to be part of making something fun, interesting and dynamic. You love chess and are ecstatic about the opportunity to work with the team at Chess.com to help bring most amazing chess events in the history of the game to life.
What You’ll Do
As a Project Manager for Creator Partnerships, you will be responsible for driving workflows, identifying efficiencies, and creating campaign templates for scaling purposes. You will also support the growth of our partnerships with celebrities, creators, and influencers in various industries.
- Responsible for approximately 80-90% project management and 10-20% partnerships.
- Drive workflows and identify efficiencies, help to bridge the gap between non-endemic and endemic internal workflows
- Create processes, systems and templates to scale campaigns from inception to post-mortem analysis
- Improve workflow with cross functional teams
- Bring campaigns and events to life featuring celebrities, creators, etc.
- Network and research to identify new partnerships opportunities
- Set, organize, and track timelines for the team ensuring goals are being met with ongoing process checks/adjustments
- Work with content and marketing teams to create timely post-campaign analysis
- Distill and track contracts (partner, creator, etc.) to ensure partnerships stay on track and that goals are met
- 3+ years in digital project management
- Expert level PM skills from ideation to execution to post-event analysis, fluency in PM tools like Notion and JIRA are preferred
- A PMP Certification is a cool bonus, but not required
- Understanding of the online chess community
- Experience working with celebrities and creators across diverse industries
- Experience with events or sports (Esports is a bonus!)
- Excellent communication skills
About the Opportunity
- This is a full-time position
- We are 100% remote (always have been!)
- This is open to applicants based in the US or Canada
You can learn more about us here:
We look forward to meeting you!