Do you have a passion for tech for good? Do you want to join our growing social enterprise?
We have an exciting opportunity in our Strategy and Transformation team for an experienced strategist, helping amplify Reason Digital’s impact on society. As a Digital Strategist, you’ll be helping our charity partners to identify how digital can support their causes by optimising what they’re already doing and creating new digital products and services. You’ll work across a range of clients and cause areas and get stuck into some of the most interesting problems facing society.
We’re specifically looking for someone with an analytical mindset, a curiosity around user behaviour and an appreciation for the complex landscape charities work within.
Salary: £33,000 - £40,950 (dependant on experience)
Remote-first or Hybrid, with access to our Manchester office if desired.
What you will work on
Your key aim is to help set our charity partners up for success in their digital projects. You will be responsible for;
- Dissecting client briefs and problems to get to the core of what our clients and their users need.
- Delivering strategic projects for our clients – exploring a problem area and providing potential solutions and recommendations.
- Supporting the Discovery phase of Design and Build projects – running workshops, leading desk research, doing data analysis and conducting user research.
- Generating insight from user data (both qualitative and quantitative) to inform the design and build of digital products and services for our charity clients.
- Building and nurturing relationships with existing clients and identifying opportunities to enhance their digital offerings.
- Influencing organisational and social change
Who is the ideal Candidate?
- Hungry to apply their skills and knowledge to the causes we work with
- Relishes the nature of agency work; enjoys taking ownership, working at a fast pace in uncertain situations
- Highly analytical and detail oriented whilst considering the specific context
- Driven and passionate about producing high-quality deliverables, appropriate for the client’s needs
- Has experience of working in and adapting to a niche market (ideally pro-social work)
- Strong administration and organisational skills. Ability to prioritise, multi-task and work on your own initiative
- Familiar with digital product development, digital marketing and design thinking techniques
- Communicating and working well with our clients
- Deciding on the best way to approach a project and accurately quoting for it
- Supporting clients and internal teams to see the value of data, research and strategy
- Understanding a client’s situation and adapting to their needs
- Deconstructing complex problems and providing a clear way forward
- Analysing and interpreting data (ideally experience of GA4, GTM, Search console and other common web analytics tools)
- Delivering interactive and engaging client workshops
- Providing insightful and useful client reports, strategies and other deliverables
- Specialist knowledge of SEO, content strategy, digital transformation, product strategy or service design is welcomed.
(Not your average) Agency
- Ideally, you're used to an agency environment (or a comparable environment working on multiple projects or clients)
- Working in the charity sector brings all sorts of warm fuzzy feelings, but it can also bring tighter-than-average budget constraints. We'd love someone who's not afraid to take on a challenge; delivering great work within those constraints.
Tech for Good
- We're always looking for someone who is motivated by creating social change, but as fired up as you may be, experience isn't always easy to get. So, if this is your bag, but you're yet to get into it - we still want to hear from you.
We’re looking for someone who meets our values:
Gives out Good Energy - Someone who brings the best out of any team they are in (including the client).
Takes Pride in their Craft - Someone who produces work to the best of their ability, and actively seeks to improve the work they do.
Sees the bigger picture - Someone who understands who Reason Digital are and how we can make biggest human impact possible.
Unafraid to challenge - Someone who pushes boundaries and participates in difficult conversations.
Down to earth - Someone who is honest, authentic & dependable.