Trouva is the leading platform to discover independent boutiques and brands offering customers a curated range of homewares, fashion and lifestyle. Launched in 2015, Trouva is headquartered in London and partners with over 700 independent boutiques across Europe, shipping to 38 countries worldwide.
In December 2022, Trouva was acquired by Re:store, to help bridge the gap between online and offline for independent retailers. The acquisition of Trouva comes as a pivotal moment for Re:store as it plans to integrate its social commerce technology with the marketplace for use by independent retailers. The integration will further advance personalised consumer experiences between the retailers and their global customer base via Trouva.
As a Full stack software developer you’ll work closely with the rest of the product team to build on our social ecommerce vision for Trouva and unlock the full potential of our platform. The challenge is diverse: you’ll have the opportunity to work on a leading platform that connects independent boutiques with customers, integrating social aspects into it and helping build patterns and the right architecture that will enable us to scale fast.
You will be working on new exciting social features within an open minded team where your voice will be heard. You’ll be exposed to the entire development cycle, allowing you to increase your technical skills across the board while working on modern stacks. You will be at the heart of the change at this pivotal moment for Trouva.
- Based in Portugal or the UK (Remote Only with some onsite meetups)
- The capability to collaborate effectively with team members and also work independently when necessary.
- Set a high standard in your personal work through your code, testing, communication and ability to help others.
- We require the ability to work efficiently in a remote setting, taking responsibility for assigned tasks and demonstrating a strong commitment to the company's success and welfare.
- Having a modest attitude and being receptive to new knowledge and skills.
- Experience working with MongoDB or any other NoSql database.
- Proficiency in using Git or other version control systems to manage and track changes to code.
- Experience working with infrastructure (e.g. AWS Stack with RDS, EC2, Lambda, S3)
- Experience working with Nextjs or React and Nodej,
- Competitive salary
- 25 days of holiday, plus applicable bank holidays
- Flexible, remote working policy with occasional in-person team meets in Lisbon
- Competitive Maternity, Paternity and Adoption leave policies
- Need tech or equipment? We'll provide you with what you need to get the job done
- Unlimited staff discount on all Trouva products and a Trouva gift card to get something awesome for your desk