Location: London/Home - The studio is open 2 days per week (Wednesday & Thursday) and we expect full time staff to be in the studio a minimum of 5 days per month.
Studio address: Unit 5, De Beauvoir Block, London, N1 4EN
Salary: £32,000 - £35,000 per annum
Role Type: Full time; 40 hours across 5 days per week Mon-Fri - Flexible / Hybrid working available - UK travel and some evening/ weekend working is required for client facing activity
About The Role
We are recruiting a Project Manager to help us deliver engaging projects which make a real social impact, in a way that delights our clients and our target groups, whilst coming in on time and on budget. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting multiple projects in a creative, start-up environment. We are looking for someone who can use their organisational skills, diplomacy, dazzling client engagement, commercial nous, and quick thinking to make sure we are creating beautiful and useful things to the highest level in a commercially sustainable way. As a creative agency, we often work in iterative project phases, and therefore a flexible approach comes as standard.
You will be working alongside our friendly, collaborative and committed team of thinkers and doers, and will play a pivotal part in ensuring our work reaches, impacts and empowers audiences.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Ensure a seamless transition from project development stage through to successful delivery and legacy
- Wow clients with excellent engagement and communication
- Create and update project schedules in line with deliverables
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure deliverable milestones are met on time
- Engage with operational platforms to maintain organisational visibility
We work with clients and organisations who are excited about taking a new approach to engaging audiences, generating research insights and solving strategic challenges. These include some of the country’s top universities, independent funders and government bodies including organisations such as The Wellcome Trust, Nesta, The Francis Crick Institute, The Health Foundation, The Barbican, The Natural History Museum, UCL and The University of Cambridge. Recent projects have covered topics ranging from mental health in key workers and improving the way NHS teams manage Covid-19 to sustainable shopping, the future of work, the ethics of gene editing and a blueprint for the museum of the future.
- You are great at prioritisation and have a keen attention to detail
- You are a clear and confident communicator who loves providing a fantastic client experience
- You are a confident self-starter who can take initiative and identify solutions
- You are resourceful, flexible and thrive in a pacey and agile work environment
- You are keen to support a company that works to make society better and able to take an interest in the areas we work in
- You are a team player who is interested in working for an agile, growing business, and happy to get stuck in at all levels
The final closing date for applications is Wednesday 31st May 2023 at 17:00.
Please send your CV and Covering Letter to us as soon as you’re able to, as we will be looking at applications as they come through, and may decide to interview candidates before the closing date. However, we will not close the role before the application deadline.
The Liminal Space is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team and strongly encourages applications from those who experience discrimination and / or prejudice based on their race, ethnicity or immigration status; women; new parents; people with disabilities and LGBTQI+ people.
We welcome conversations with prospective applicants who might find the application process difficult or want to explore what it would be like to work at The Liminal Spaces. We are available prior to and during the application process.
No agencies please.