MindGym uses the latest behavioural science to transform the performance of companies and the lives of people who work in them. Most of FTSE100/S&P100 are clients and over 2 million professionals in 60 countries have taken part in a live MindGym experience, whilst many more have connected digitally.
We’re growing rapidly. We have a bold vision to redefine how companies and individuals flourish, and so disrupt the market for behavioural change.
If you’re determined to make a difference, voraciously curious and brimming with entrepreneurial spirit, we’d like to hear from you.
About the role
We are looking for a high-impact, high achieving Solutions Director to join our team.
The Solutions team is the “Mind” of MindGym. We are responsible for creating, defining, and improving all of MindGym’s solutions and products, and we do this using two main principles:
- Everything we do is based in science, so if we can’t back up with research what we’re doing, we won’t be doing it
- Our approach always focuses on Engage, Participate, and Activate because learning starts before you get to the classroom and doesn’t just end when the bell rings
Our Solutions Directors lead the Solutions Team in three domains: client leadership, internal team/ company projects, and team management.
- Lead or oversee D&A activities with strategic accounts or where the work is complex/high value/high risk
- Navigate ambiguous environments to understand client challenges and develop defined solutions architecture that drives behaviour change at scale
- Build strong client relationships that support development of key accounts
- Ensure client projects are set up for success with clearly defined vision and standards
- QA Manager and Designer work to ensure that delivered work meets MindGym’s brand promise
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to manage stakeholders and oversee regional performance
- Oversee resource plans, quality and timeliness of delivered work
- Oversee projects that evolve the practice of the team and wider business – improvement, growth, operational efficiency, communication and development
- Support wider growth of business by providing expertise to the client team, supporting pre-sales and identifying revenue opportunities
- Focus on maximising efficiencies to drive revenue growth
- Line management responsibility for solutions team members
- Lead a team of solutions designers aligned to a business practice, supporting their growth and development through coaching and regular feedback and overseeing workload
- Talent management for broader team, career guidance and planning, engagement and performance
- Talent planning – involvement in recruitment and promotion of MindGym through external events, e.g.: careers fairs / conferences
- Someone with a glowing record of over-achievement in OD/HR/L&D or change management specifically
- A business-savvy behaviour or change professional who is comfortable and has experience being the client-facing technical expert
- A leader with natural gravitas and significant commercial experience working with or for FTSE 500 companies or equivalent
- A people person who can build relationships quickly through being highly articulate, credible and influential
- A passion for science and educated to degree level (ideally with psychological leanings) or equivalent experience
- Experience of working through others to craft impactful behaviour change programmes at-scale
- Experience of consulting and managing numerous stakeholders with competing priorities
- Confident in navigating complex and sometimes ambiguous situations and able to identify practical solutions
- Strong facilitation and coaching skills
- An ambitious individual who:
- loves the idea of helping people use their minds more effectively
- is frustrated that their current role isn’t letting them make the difference they want to
- is curious about psychology, business, and the world in general
- is passionate about developing people, in particular the clients they serve
- embraces their own learning and is passionate about developing themselves
If this sounds like something you’d be great at, we’d love to hear from you.